National Museum, New Delhi posted a recruitment advertisement to invite all eligible Indian candidates to apply for the post of 04 Conservator, Artist & Assistant in 2015.
Advertisement no. – F4-2/G.s. & G.D./NM Lab.2011
Date of advertisement – 09/07/2015
Last date to apply – 20/07/2015
National Museum Recruitment 2015
Into the table below you can see the name of post, total number of posts as advertised into the original recruitment advertisement notification of National Museum.
Total number of posts – 04
Scale of Pay/Monthly Salary
- Post no. 1 & 2 – Rs. 25,000/- p.m.
- Post no. 3 – Rs. 12,000/- p.m.
Age : 18 and above.
- Conservator – Post Graduate (M.Sc in Chemistry).
- Artists – Post Graduate (M.A in fine Arts – Painting).
- Assistant – 10th pass.
Experience : 02 years working experience in relevant field.
Method of Selection
How to Apply
- Download the Advertisement
- Read the Advertisement Carefully
- Print the Application Form
- Complete the Application Form
- Attach the Supporting Documents
- Send the Envelope at :-
National Museum, Janpath,
New Delhi – 110011
Hope you found this news helpful for your career, please help your friends to find this news by sharing it with them over social networking websites like Facebook.