Last date to apply – 15/06/2015
National Board of Examination (NBE) posted a recruitment advertisement to invite the eligible candidates to apply against the vacancies of 09 Junior Assistant in 2015.
National Board of Examination Recruitment 2015
Into the table below you can see the name of the posts, category wise distribution of number of vacancies and then the total number of vacancies as advertised into the National Board of Examination recruitment advertisement 2015.
Total number of posts – 15
Scale of Pay
* Please visit on NBE’s official website : http://natboard.edu.in.
Age : Maximum 27 years (as on 15/06/2015).
Education : Graduate + Typing 35 w.p.m. in English and Proficiency in Computer Application.
Method of Selection
- Written Test
- Trade Test
Note* – Payment has to be made by Demand Draft in favour of “National Board of Examination, payable at New Delhi”.
** For more details as like scale of pay, qualification etc. please see Employment Newspaper dated 30/05/2015 to 05/06/2015
How to Apply
- Download the Recruitment Advertisement
- Read the Advertisement Carefully
- Download application form at : http://natboard.edu.in.
- Complete the application form
- Submit the fee
- Send application along with supporting documents by e-mail at email@example.com
Hope you found this news helpful, please support us and help your friends by sharing this page with them.