Advertisement no. – 1/2015
Last date to apply – 26/06/2015
CSIR-National Geophysical Research Institute, Hyderabad posted a recruitment advertisement to invite all the eligible Indian candidates of to apply online for the vacancies against 12 post of Assistant & Junior Stenographer in 2015.
CSIR-National Geophysical Research Institute Recruitment 2015
Into the table below you can see the name of the posts, category wise distribution of number of vacancies and then the total number of vacancies as advertised into the CSIR-NGRI recruitment advertisement 2015.
(Finance & Accounts)
(Store & Purchase)
Total number of posts – 12
Scale of Pay
- Assistant – Pay Band 1 Rs. 5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs. 1900/-
- Jr. Stenographer – Pay Band 1 Rs. 5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs. 2400/-
Age : Maximum 28 years (as on 26/06/2015).
Education : 12th pass / Shorthand speed 80 w.p.m. and 35 w.p.m. Typing speed for Jr. Stenographer post.
Method of Selection
- Written Test
- Skill Test
Note* – Pay through Demand Draft in favour of “Director, N.G.R.I, payable at Hyderabad”.
How to Apply
- Download the Recruitment Advertisement
- Read the Advertisement Carefully
- Visit @ http://rectt.ngri.res.in:8080/rct12015/main.jsp
- Complete the application form
- Take application printout along with DD and send before 29/06/2015 at :
The Administrative Officer
CSIR-National Geophysical Research Institute,
Uppal Road, Hyderabad – 500007 (Telangana)
Hope you found this news helpful, please support us and help your friends by sharing this page with them.