National Health Mission, Trivandrum, Kerala posted a Walk-In-Interview advertisement to invite all eligible Indian candidates to apply for the posts of 15 District AYUSH Coordinator, Hospital Attendant, Paediatrician in 2017.
Directly Goto: 1 Post Details 2 Salary Details 3 Eligibility 4 Selection Procedure 4.1 Application Fee 4.2 How to Apply
Advertisement no. – DPSU/6283/2016/TVPM
Date of advertisement – 13/02/2017
Date of Interview – 01/03/2017
National Health Mission Recruitment 2017
Into the table below you can see the Sr. No., name of the post, the total number of posts as advertised into the original recruitment advertisement notification of National Health Mission.
|Sr. No.||Post Name||Total Post|
|1.||District ASHA |
Grade – II
Total number of post – 15
Monthly Salary for District AYUSH Coordinator, Hospital Attendant, Paediatrician
- Sr No. 1 – Rs. 16000/-
- Sr. No. 2 – Rs. 49200/-
- Sr. No. 3 – Rs. 9190/-
Age: As on 28/02/2017.
- Sr No. 1 & 3 – Maximum 40 years.
- Sr. No. 2 – Maximum 60 years.
Education & Experience:
- Sr No. 1 – Masters degree in Social Science / Sociology & Minimum 3 years experience in projects related to health, nutrition or PRI.
- Sr. No. 2 – MD / DNB in Child health or Diploma in Child health.
- Sr. No. 3 – 7th Pass.
How to Apply for Vacancy in National Health Mission
- Download the Advertisement
- Read the Advertisement Carefully
- Attach the Supporting Documents
- Date & Time of Interview – 01/03/2017 at 10:00 AM onward.
- Venue of Interview :-
Near District Medical Officers Office (Health),
Please share NHM, Trivandrum-Kerala Walk In Interview 2017 update on your facebook profile and help your friends and family to get the detailed information about this vacancy. Don’t forget your one update can help lots of people looking around for a job, so do some social work on your social network.