Advertisement no. – 01/2015
Last date to apply – 26/06/2015
National Metallurgical Laboratory (A constituent establishment of CSIR), Jamshedpur, Jharkhand posted a recruitment advertisement to invite the eligible candidates to apply online against the 16 Assistant Grade – III & Junior Stenographer in 2015.
National Metallurgical Laboratory (NML) Recruitment 2015
Into the table below you can see the name of the posts, category wise distribution of number of vacancies and then the total number of vacancies as advertised into the National Metallurgical Laboratory (NML) recruitment advertisement 2015.
|Assistant (S & P)|
|Assistant (F & A)|
Total number of posts – 16
Scale of Pay
- Assistant Grade-III – PB-1, Rs. 5200-20,200/- with GP Rs. 1900/-
- Junior Stenographer – PB-1, Rs. 5200-20,200/- with GP Rs. 2400/-
Age : Maximum 28 years (as on 26/06/2015).
Note* – Relaxation of age as per rules.
- Assistant (Gen. & S & P) Grade-III – 12th pass or equivalent + computer typing speed 35 w.p.m in English and 30 w.p.m in Hindi.
- Assistant (F & A) Grade-III – 12th pass or equivalent with Commerce + computer typing speed 35 w.p.m in English and 30 w.p.m in Hindi.
- Junior Stenographer – 12th pass or equivalent + computer typing speed 40 w.p.m in English and 35 w.p.m in Hindi and Shorthand speed 12,000 KDPH/10,500 KDPH.
Method of Selection
- Written Test
- Computer Typing Test / Shorthand Speed Test
Note* – Candidates have to through a Demand Draft in favour of Director, NML, Jamshedpur payable at State Bank of India, NML Branch, Branch Code – 03329
How to Apply
- Download the Recruitment Advertisement
- Read the Advertisement Carefully
- Visit @ http://hrg.nmlindia.org/advno01by2015/index.html
- Complete the application form
- Submit the fee
- Take full fill application print out and send along with Demand Draft at :
The Controller of Administration
CSIR-National Metallurgical Laboratory
Burmamines, Jamshedpur, Jhanrkhand – 831007
Hope you found this news helpful, please support us and help your friends by sharing this page with them.