Table of Contents: 1 Post Details 2 Salary Details 3 Eligibility 4 Selection Procedure 4.1 Application Fee 4.2 How to Apply 5 About Company/Institution 6 Latest News
Commencement of online registration -28/11/2015
Last date to apply -19/12/2015
National Fertilizers Limited Recruitment 2015
Into the table below you can see the name of the post, category wise vacancies and then the total number of posts as advertised into the original recruitment advertisement notification of National Fertilizers Limited.
|Sr. No.||Name of Posts||UR||SC||ST||OBC||Total|
Total number of post – 25
Scale of Pay for Management Trainee
Rs.16,400 – 3% – 40,500/-
Age: 29 years (as on 01.12.2015) i.e. candidates born before 01.12.86 need not apply. Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules.
- Human Resource – Graduation with MBA/PGDBM (Personnel Management/ HR/ HRD) (2yr full-time course recognized as equivalent to MBA by UGC/AICTE).
- Marketing – MBA/ PGDBM (MKTG/AGRI MKTG) (2yr full-time course recognized as equivalent to MBA by UGC/AICTE) With B.Sc.(AGRI) / M. Sc(AGRI).
- Lab – M. Sc. (Chemistry).
- Written Test – Eligible candidates will be required to appear for objective type written test at any one of the centres at Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Baroda, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Delhi & NCR, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kolkatta, Lucknow, Mumbai, Nagpur, Patna, Raipur, and Ranchi. No request for change of examination center will be entertained after final submission of application form.
- Interview – From among those who qualify in the written test, candidates will be shortlisted for Interview for which call letters will be uploaded on NFL website and candidates will be intimated for the same through SMSs & emails. No other communication will be sent to the candidates for this purpose.
The selected candidates shall undergo one-year training at our various units. Candidates can be posted at any of the Units/Offices of NFL all over India.
Service Agreement Bond:
The selected candidates will be required to execute a service agreement bond of Rs. 80,000/- (Rs. 20,000/- for candidates belonging to SC, ST categories and PWDs) to serve the company for at least 3 years after successful completion of the training.
The candidate should have sound health. Before joining, candidates will have to undergo the medical examination. No relaxation in health standards is allowed.
Note* – The application fee should be paid by Online Process.
How to Apply for Vacancy in National Fertilizers Limited
- Download the Advertisement
- Read the Advertisement Carefully
- Register Online
- Complete Application Form
- Submit the Fee
- Print the Complete Application Form & Fee Receipt
About the National Fertilizers Limited
NFL, a MINI RATNA and premier Fertilizer Company engaged in manufacturing and marketing of fertilizers and other agricultural inputs, is looking for dynamic & result oriented candidates for manning.
|Founded At||23 August 1974|
|Key People||Mr. Manoj Mishra|
(Chairman & MD)
Mission of National Fertilizers Limited
NFL mission of customer satisfaction, ecology and community stakeholders, ethics, professionalism and concern for the proper reward distinguished a market leader in fertilizers and a significant player in all other business,
Please share Noida Jobs 2015 in National Fertilizers Limited update on your facebook profile and help your friends and family to get the detailed information about this vacancy. Don’t forget your one update can help lots of people looking around for a job, so do some social work on your social network.