Directly Goto: 1 Post Details 2 Salary Details 3 Eligibility 4 Selection Procedure 4.1 Application Fee 4.2 How to Apply
Notification no. – EMD/367/1 Part-2
Date of advertisement – 21/07/2017
Date of Interview – 22 to 24/08/2017
North Western Railway Recruitment 2017
Into the table below you can see the Sr. No., name of the post, category wise vacancies and then the total number of posts as advertised into the original recruitment advertisement notification of North Western Railway.
|Sr. No.||Post Name||General||SC||ST||OBC||Total Post|
Total number of post – 17
Monthly Salary for Pharmacist & Staff Nurse
- Sr. No. 1 – Rs. 12190/- Per Month.
- Sr. No, 2 – Rs. 21190/- Per Month
Age: As on 01/07/2017.
- Sr. No. 1 – Between 20 years to 30 years.
- Sr. No. 2 – Between 20 years to 35 years.
- Sr. No. 1 – 10+2 in Science or its equivalent with 02(two) Years Diploma in Pharmacy &
Registration with Pharmacy Council of India or Registration with State Pharmacy Council.
- Sr. No. 2 – Certificate as Registered Nurse & Midwife having passed 03 years course in General Nursing and Midwifery from a school of Nursing or other Institution recognized by
the Indian Nursing Council or B.Sc.(Nursing)
How to Apply for Vacancy in North Western Railway
- Download the Advertisement
- Read the Advertisement Carefully
- Print the Application Form
- Complete the Application Form
- Attach the Supporting Documents
- Details of Interview Date, Time & Venue :-
|Pharmacist||22/08/2017||10:00 AM||Board Room, Divisional Rail Manager Office, Ajmer|
|Staff Nurse||23 & 24/08/2017||10:00 AM||Board Room, Divisional Rail Manager Office, Ajmer|
Please share North Western Railway, Ajmer Division Organize Walk-In-Interview 2017 update on your facebook profile and help your friends and family to get the detailed information about this vacancy. Don’t forget your one update can help lots of people looking around for a job, so do some social work on your social network.