Odisha Model Tribal Education Society (OMTES) posted a recruitment advertisement to invite all eligible Indian candidates to apply for the posts of 51 PGT, TGT, Coordinator, Accountant & Other Post in 2017.
Directly Goto: 1 Post Details 2 Salary Details 3 Eligibility 4 Selection Procedure 4.1 Application Fee 4.2 How to Apply
Last date to apply – 10/08/2017
Odisha Model Tribal Education Society Recruitment 2017
Into the table below you can see the Sr. No., name of the post, the total number of posts as advertised into the original recruitment advertisement notification of Odisha Model Tribal Education Society.
|Sr. No.||Post Name||Total Post|
(English, Chemistry, Math, Physics & IT)
(English, Odia, Sanskrit & Social Science)
Total number of post – 51
Monthly Salary for PGT, TGT, Coordinator, Accountant & Other Post
- Sr. No. 1 – Rs. 25,000/-
- Sr. No. 2 – Rs. 13,900/-
- Sr. No. 3 & 4 – Rs.13,500/-
- Sr. No. 5 – Rs. 8,000/-
- Sr. No. 6 – Rs. 10,000/-
Age: Not more than 40 years, (As on 10/08/2017).
Education & Experience:
- Sr. No. 1 – Master of Arts (Education) or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University and conversant with computer application with 2 years full time
work experience in the field of Educational Management/Educational Administration /Educational Technology.
- Sr. No. 2 – Master Degree from a recognized University with at least 50% marks in
aggregate in the concerned subject, B.Ed. or equivalent degree from recognized
university. Proficiency in teaching in English medium and Knowledge of computer &
B.E or B.Tech. (Computer Science/IT) from a recognized University (For PGT IT).
- Sr. No. 3 – Four years Integrated degree course of Regional College of Education of
NCERT in the concerned subject with at least 50% marks in aggregate Proficiency in
teaching in English medium and Knowledge of computer & B.A (Sanskrit. Hons) /
Sahityacharya/ Byakaranacharya with Sikshya Shastri (Sanskrit B.Ed) (For TGT Sanskrit).
- Sr. No. 4 – Bachelor in Library and information Science with 50% from a recognized University.
- Sr. No. 5 – M. Com/ B.Com/MBA (Finance) with 60% marks in aggregate from a
recognized University. Knowledge of Tally & minimum two years of relevant Experience.
- Sr. No. 6 – 3 years Degree or Diploma in Hotel management from a recognized University with minimum two years relevant experience.
- Basis on Merit
How to Apply for Vacancy in Odisha Model Tribal Education Society
- Download the Advertisement
- Read the Advertisement Carefully
- Print the Application Form
- Complete the Application Form
- Send the CV, Application Form with Documents at :-
Please share OMTES Invite Application in 2017 update on your facebook profile and help your friends and family to get the detailed information about this vacancy. Don’t forget your one update can help lots of people looking around for a job, so do some social work on your social network.