Table of Contents: 1 Post Details 2 Salary Details 3 Eligibility 4 Selection Procedure 4.1 Application Fee 4.2 How to Apply 5 About Company/Institution 6 Latest News
Advertisement. No. BCPL-PWD/18/2015
Commencement of online registration – 01/12/2015
Last date to apply – 26/12/2015
Brahmaputra Cracker and Polymer Limited Recruitment 2015
Into the table below you can see the name of the post, the total number of posts as advertised into the original recruitment advertisement notification of Brahmaputra Cracker and Polymer Limited.
|Sr.No.||Name of the post||Total|
|01||Senior Manager (HR)-01||01|
|02||Manager (Chemical) – 02||02|
|06||Deputy Manager (Chemical)-02||02|
|07||Deputy Manager (HR)-01||01|
|08||Senior Engineer (Chemical)-02||02|
|09||Senior Engineer (Mechanical)-01||01|
|10||Senior Officer (F&A)-01||01|
Total number of post – 13
Scale of Pay for Manager, Engineer & Officer
- Sr.No. 1. Senior Manager (HR)-01 – Grade: E-5 Pay Scale – Rs 32,900 –58,000/-
- Sr.No.2 to 5 – Grade: E-3&4 Pay Scale – 29,100-54,00/-
- Sr.No.6 & 7 Grade: E-3 Pay Scale – 24,900-50,500/-
- Sr.No.8 to 10 Grade: E-2 Pay Scale 20,600-46,500/-
Age: 35 to 50 years as on 26/12/2015
- Senior Manager (Human Resources) – Graduate with minimum 45% marks and Two years MBA** / MSW with specialization in Personnel Management & Industrial Relations / Human Resource Management with minimum 50% marks OR Bachelor Degree with minimum 45% marks and Two years post Graduation / Two years PG Diploma in Personnel Management /Personnel Management &Industrial Relations with minimum 50% marks. Preference will be given to candidates having additional qualification of Bachelor Degree in Law. (Professional)
- Manager (Chemical) – Graduate in Engineering* in Chemical / Petrochemical / Chemical Technology / Petrochemical Technology with minimum 50%
- And other post education is Graduate, accoriding to post.
Experience: 1 to 12 years work experience in relevant field, according to post.
- Wrtttent Test
- Trade Test
How to Apply for Vacancy in Brahmaputra Cracker and Polymer Limited
- Download the Advertisement
- Read the Advertisement Carefully
- Register Online
- Complete Application Form
- Submit the Fee
- Print the Complete Application Form
About the Brahmaputra Cracker and Polymer Limited
|Name of the Company||Brahmaputra Cracker and Polymer Limited|
- At the onset I wish all of you on the 69th Happy Independence Day. As young our nation is, it is brimming with energy and geared up to embrace the prosperity on its threshold.On this day let us pay our reverence to the great martyrs who sacrificed their lives to make India a free country. Those great souls selflessly fought for the freedom of our nation and have enabled us to breathe in the air of an independent India. Let us not forget their contribution and make it merely a custom to remember them on special occasions only. Rather, we should aspire to uphold their morals to become a nation which the entire world will look up to.
BCPL being a CPSE is also substantiating the agenda of our government and has accountability in promoting an India which is also contributing to the progress of the nation. We have also taken initiatives towards ?Swacch Bharat Abhiyan? with our HR officers organizing various cleanliness drives and events to spread awareness about importance of clean and green environment. Adding another feather to our cap, we have constructed girls’ toilet in four schools nearby our plant under Corporate Social Responsibility initiatives as part of Swachh Vidyalaya Abhiyan-Prime Minister’s announcement that all schools in the country should have toilets with separate toilets for girls.
As far as BCPL is concerned, you are well aware that we have successfully commissioned GSU and PPU. I am immensely elated to announce that we have been able to commission our cracker unit and. My congratulations to the commissioning team who have realised our dream and made this crucial unit operational.
I would like to express my thanks to all the employees of BCPL for their determined efforts towards completion of the project. I am indebted to the family members of our employees who have always supported the cause of the company. I wish with commissioning of this project the local populace will be benefitted in direct as well as indirect ways. With the coming up of downstream units in our surrounding areas, it is apparent that the objective with which BCPL was set up i.e. socio economic development will be fulfilled.
Latest News of Brahmaputra Cracker and Polymer Limited
- STAFF CORRESPONDENT
DIBRUGARH, Nov 29 – The sudden emission of enormous dark smoke from one of the cracker units of the Brahmaputra Cracker and Polymer Limited (BCPL) in the air since the past few days has caused apprehension in the surroundings, including the city here.Despite posing threat to the public and the rich biodiversity by polluting the air and the environment, the BCPL authorities have downplayed the menace, stating that since the process of cracking has been initiated in the furnace of the Ethylene Cracker Unit, some of the hydrocarbon has to be flared, therefore smoke is generated and emitted during the commissioning process, till stabilisation of the unit.“It is a one-time short exercise which is required for commissioning of the complex, which is unavoidable. Once the plant is commissioned, it will be operated as per industry standard practice,” the authorities said.
The dark smoke in the skies can be seen from as much as 40 kms afar. As the smoke emanates from the source, the skies in the area appear dark and polluted. The development has caused concern among the public. As gathered from the BCPL authorities, the district administration has already been apprised by a team of expert engineers of BCPL. The authorities have said that there is no threat to the environment or health hazards of any sort, as apprehended.
It may be mentioned here that the BCPL is on the verge of commissioning the main Ethylene Cracker Unit (ECU). The BCPL management said that the support of the local public is indispensable for smooth operation of a petrochemical plant of such magnitude.
Please share this Job update on your facebook profile and help your friends and family to get the detailed information about this vacancy. Don’t forget your one update can help lots of people looking around for a job, so do some social work on your social network.