Advertisement no. – 06 OF 2015-16
Commencement of online application – 20/05/2015
Last date to apply – 20/06/2015
Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) posted a recruitment advertisement to invite all the citizens of India to apply against the vacancies of 140 Assistant Section Officer in Governor’s Secretariat & State Secretariat in 2015.
OPSC Recruitment for
Assistant Section Officer
Into the table below you can see the name of the posts, category wise distribution of number of vacancies and then the total number of vacancies as advertised into the opsc ASO recruitment advertisement 2015.
Note* – These posts are reserved only for Scheduled Tribes of Odisha.
1. Odisha Governor’s Secretariat Service
2. Odisha Secretariat Service
Total number of posts – 140
Scale of Pay
Rs.9300-34800/- + Grade Pay Rs.4200/-
Age : 21 to 32 years
Method of Selection
- Written Examination (in 2 parts)
- Skill Test in Computer (Practical)
Start Your Preparation
We understand that how getting this JOB can help you grow in your life and that’s why we recommend you to buy just one book (the best book) that is easily available online and just one click away from you.
How to Apply
- Download the Recruitment Advertisement
- Read the Advertisement Carefully
- Visit @ http://www.opsconline.gov.in/
- Apply Online
- Read the Instructions
- Fill the Verification Code
- Complete the application form
Hope you found this news helpful, please support us and help your friends by sharing this page with them.