Commencement of Online Application – 27/06/2015
Last date to apply online – 17/07/2015
Ordnance Equipment Factory (Ministry of Defence), Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh posted a recruitment advertisement to invite all eligible Indian candidates to apply online against the vacancies of 153 Sr. Nurse, Ward Sahayak, L.D.C., Store Keeper, Fireman, Stenographer, Fitter General, Tailor Men & various post in 2015.
Ordnance Equipment Factory
Into the table below you can see the name of the posts, category wise distribution of number of vacancies and then the total number of vacancies as advertised into the Ordnance Equipment Factory recruitment advertisement 2015.
| Senior Nurse|
Total number of posts – 153
Scale of Pay
- For Post No. 1 – PB Rs. 9300-34000/- with G.Pay Rs. 4600/-
- For Post No. 2 and 10 to 14 – PB Rs. 5200-20200 with G.Pay Rs. 1800/-
- For Post No. 3 to 8 – PB Rs. 5200-20200 with G.Pay Rs. 1900/-
- For Post No. 9 – PB Rs. 5200-20200 with G.Pay Rs. 2400/-
Nationality : Indian
Age : 18 to 27 and 30 / 32 years as on 17/07/2015 (*According the post).
Education : 12th pass / 10th pass / Certificate Course of Nursing & Midwifery / Typing Knowledge / Basic Course on Elementary Fire Fighting / Shorthand / NAC or NTC certificate.
(*According the post).
Experience : (*According the post).
Note* For full details of Age, Education & Experience please see/read the recruitment advertisement carefully.
Method of Selection
- Written Test
- Skill Test
Note* – Payment should be made by Indian Postal Order (IPO) in favour of “Senior General Manager OEF, Kanpur”
How to Apply
- Download the Recruitment Advertisement
- Read the Advertisement Carefully
- Visit @ http://www.oefkanpur.gov.in/
- Complete the application form
- Take 2 printout of application form 1 copy to be retained for further reference and 2 copy to be sent along with Indian Postal Order at :
The Senior General Manager,
Ordnance Equipment Factory,
Phoolbagh, Kanpur – 208001
Hope you found this news helpful, please support us and help your friends by sharing this page with them.