Directly Goto: 1 Post Details 2 Salary Details 3 Eligibility 4 Selection Procedure 4.1 Application Fee 4.2 How to Apply
Last date to apply – 03/03/2017
Parachute Regiment Training Centre, Bangalore Recruitment 2017
Into the table below you can see the name of the post, the total number of posts as advertised into the original recruitment advertisement notification of Parachute Regiment Training Centre, Bangalore.
|Post Name||Total Post|
/ Spl. Cook
Total number of post – 05
Scale of Pay for LDC, Cook & MTS
- For LDC & Cook – Rs. 5200-20200 with GP Rs. 1900/-
- For MTS – Rs. 5200-20200 with GP Rs. 1800/-
Age: 18 to 28 years (As on 03/03/2017).
Education & Experience:
- LDC – 12th Class pass or equivalent & Typing speed 35 wpm in English and 30 wpm in Hindi on Computer / Shorthand speed 30 wpm correspond to 10500 KDPH/9000 KDPH on as average of 5 key depression for each work.
- Cook / Spl. Cook – 10th pass or equivalent with knowledge in Indian Cookery and 1 year experience in Cooking.
- MTS (Mali) – 10th pass or equivalent with knowledge of Gardening and 1 year experience in the trade.
- Test / Interview
How to Apply for Vacancy in Parachute Regiment Training Centre, Bangalore
- Download the Advertisement
- Read the Advertisement Carefully
- Print the Application Form
- Complete the Application Form
- Attach the Supporting Documents
- Send the Envelope at :-
Parachute Regiment Training Centre, Bangalore
Please share Parachute Regiment Training Centre, Bangalore (Ministry of Defence) Jobs 2017 update on your facebook profile and help your friends and family to get the detailed information about this vacancy. Don’t forget your one update can help lots of people looking around for a job, so do some social work on your social network.