PGDAV College (Evening) – Delhi University posted a recruitment to invite all eligible Indian candidates to APPLY ONLINE for the posts of 20 Section Officer, MTS, Asst & Others in 2017.
Directly Goto: 1 Post Details 2 Salary Details 3 Eligibility 4 Selection Procedure 4.1 Application Fee 4.2 How to Apply
Advertisement no. – T-NT/2017/02
Date of advertisement – 13/02/2017
Commencement of online registration – 22/02/2017
Last date to apply – 15/03/2017
Date of Examination – 18 to 20/03/2017
PGDAV College (Delhi University) Recruitment 2017
Into the table below you can see the Sr. No., name of the post, category wise vacancies and then the total number of posts as advertised into the original recruitment advertisement notification of PGDAV College (Delhi University).
|5.||Senior Technical |
|6.||Semi Professional |
|10.||MTS – Library||00||01||01||01||03|
|11.||MTS – Computer Lab||01||00||00||00||01|
Total number of post – 20
Scale of Payfor Section Officer, MTS, Asst & Others
- Sr. No. 1 – Rs. 15600-39100 + 5400 G.P.
- Sr. No. 2 – Rs. 15600-39100 + 6000 G.P.
- Sr, No. 3 & 4 – Rs. 9300-34800 + 4600 G.P.
- Sr. No. 5 – Rs. 9300-34800 + 4200 G.P.
- Sr. No. 6 – Rs. 5200-20200 + 2800 G.P.
- Sr. No. 7 – Rs. 5200-20200 + 2400 G.P.
- Sr. No. 8 – Rs. 5200-20200 + 1900 G.P.
- Sr. No. 9 – Rs. 5200-20200 + 28000 G.P.
- Sr. No. 10 & 11 – Rs. 5200-20200 + 1800 G.P.
Age: As on 15/03/2017.
- Sr. No. 1 to 6 – Max. 35 years.
- Sr. No. 7 & 9 – Max. 30 years.
- Sr. No. 8, 10 & 11 – Max. 27 years.
- Sr. No. 1 – Masters’ degree with at least 55 % of marks or its equivalent.
- Sr. No. 2 – A Master’s Degree in Library Science / Information Science / Documentation Science or an equivalent professional degree with at least 55% marks.
- Sr, No. 3 – Graduate / Post graduate with minimum 50% marks, and Diploma / Certificate of minimum 6 months duration in Computer Application / Office Management / Secretarial Practice / Financial Management / Accounts or equivalent discipline.
- Sr. No. 4 – A Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University.
- Sr. No. 5 – MCA Or M.Sc. (Computer Science / IT) from a recognized University / Institute.
- Sr. No. 6 – Graduate in Arts / Science / Commerce or any other discipline or any other higher qualification with 50% marks.
- Sr. No. 7 – A Graduate from a recognized University in any discipline with working knowledge of computers, and Diploma / Certificate of minimum 6 months duration in Computer Applications / Office Management / Secretarial Practice / Financial Management / Accounts or equivalent discipline
- Sr. No. 8 – A Senior Secondary School Certificate (+2) or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board / University / Institution with at least 50% marks.
- Sr. No. 9 – Passed Sr. Secondary or equivalent examination conducted by State Board of Education / University / Govt. recognized institutions and Certificate in Library Science / Library and Information Science from a recognized institution.
- Sr. No. 10 – Passed 10th or equivalent examination from any State Education Board or Government recognized institution and Certificate in Library Science / Library & Information Science from a recognized institution.
- Sr. No. 11 – Matriculation (10th) or an equivalent examination with science subjects from a recognized Board.
Experience: Work experience in relevant field, (According the posts).
- Written Test
|UR / OBC||Rs. 500/-|
|SC / ST / PwD / Woment||No Fee|
Note* – Application fee should be submitted through Online mode only .
How to Apply for Vacancy in PGDAV College (Delhi University)
- Download the Advertisement
- Read the Advertisement Carefully
- Register Online
- Complete Application Form
- Submit the Fee
- Print the Complete Application Form & Fee Receipt
Please share PGDAV College (Delhi University) Career 2017 Apply Online update on your facebook profile and help your friends and family to get the detailed information about this vacancy. Don’t forget your one update can help lots of people looking around for a job, so do some social work on your social network.