West Bengal Police posted a recruitment advertisement to invite all eligible Indian candidates to apply for the posts of 35 Sub Inspector, Inspector & Constable (Technical Staff) in 2015.
Table of Contents: 1 Post Details 2 Salary Details 3 Eligibility 4 Selection Procedure 4.1 Application Fee 4.2 How to Apply 5 About Company/Institution 6 Latest News
Date of advertisement -20/11/2015
Last date to apply -11/12/2015
West Bengal Police Recruitment 2015
Into the table below you can see the name of the post, Serial number, a total number of posts as advertised into the original recruitment advertisement notification of West Bengal Police.
|Sr. No.||Name of Post||Total|
Total number of post – 35
Monthly Salary for Sub Inspector, Inspector & Constable
- Sub-Inspector (Technical) Rs.29,000/-
- Assistant Sub-Inspector (Technical) Rs.22,000/-
- Constable (Technical) Rs.18,000/-
Eligibility Terms in
Age: Maximum 45 years (as on 01.01.2015)
Education & Experience:
- Sub-Inspector (Technical) – Chief Petty Officer / Petty Officer in the Navy, Seaman Branch only (Navigation, Communication, Gunnery, Anti-Submarine Warfare, Clearance Driver and Survey Recorders) [for Ex-Navy personnel].
Adhikari / Pradhan Navik in Coast Guard, GD Branch only [for Ex-Coast Guard Personnel].
02 (two) years experience in B.S.F. (water wing) as Sub-Inspector [for Ex-BSF (water wing) personnel].
Sub-Inspector (Master) and Sub-Inspector (Engine Driver) [for Ex-ITBP (water wing) personnel]
- Assistant Sub-Inspector (Technical) – Petty Officer in Navy, Seaman Branch only (Navigation, Communication, Gunnery, Anti-Submarine Warfare, Clearance Driver and Survey Recorders) [for Ex-Navy personnel].
Artificer III/IV, Mechanic III/IV, Mechanic (Power / Radio), Petty Officer Electrical Radio) in Navy in a technical branch (non-aviation sailor only) [for Ex-Navy personnel].
03 (three) years experience in B.S F. (water wing) as Asstt. Sub-Inspector [for Ex-BSF (Water wing) personnel].
- Constable (Technical) – Leading Seaman / Seaman-1 / Seaman-II in Navy equivalent, all branches) [for ExNavy personnel].
Uttam Navik / Narvik in Coast Guard, only GD / Technical Branch [for Ex-Coast Guard Personnel].
03 (tree) years experience in B.S.F, (watering) as Constable [for Ex-BSF (water wing) personnel].
Constable (Crew) [for Ex-ITBP (water wing) personnel]
Note* – The application fee should be paid by Indian Postal Order (IPO) OR Demand Draft from State Bank of India (SBI) drawn in favor of West Bengal Polic Recruitment Board payable At Kolkata.
How to Apply for Vacancy in West Bengal Police
- Download the Advertisement
- Read the Advertisement Carefully
- Print the Application Form
- Complete the Application Form
- Attach the Supporting Documents & DD/IPO
- Send the Envelope at:-
“The Chairman, West Bengal Police Recruitment Board, Araksha Bhavan
(5th Floor), Block-DJ, Sector-II, Salt Lake City, Kolkata-700 091”
About the West Bengal Police
|West Bengal Police|
Mission/ Vision of West Bengal Police
West Bengal police mission to implement the law and public goodwill for greater police behavioral change and thus the prevention of crime and detection of crime in their primary objective is to achieve greater efficiency. Police fear or prejudice to the rights of others and acting without bias, kind, polite and be patient.
Please share Police Job 2015 in West Bengal update on your facebook profile and help your friends and family to get the detailed information about this vacancy. Don’t forget your one update can help lots of people looking around for a job, so do some social work on your social network.