If you are a student from India and preparing for govt naukri then you may be aware about the different and changing process of taking exams to fulfill the vacancies of various government departments of the country.
No doubt online examinations varies from the traditional offline examination process, in the mean time it is good for those who are familiar with the computers but it could eat most of the exam duration of those students who are attending it for the first time or not familiar with the computers.
But don’t worry if you still not got any chance to experience the process yourself because today we have collected all the process or steps you must care about the preparation and during taking such online exams.
Test taking Strategies
- Go through the detailed guidelines about the exam
- Prepare using Books, Notes & Online Exam Portal
- Plan your time according to the sections of the exam
- Practice online exams
- Search for Demo exams on the official websites of the department or exam conducting organization such as IBPS.
Test taking Guidelines
- Have an ID and xerox of the same
- Recheck your admit card/call letter
- Always reach atleast 30 minutes before the reporting time at exam center
- Get your call letter/admit card verified by the center staff
- Take your seat with the rough seat
- Follow the guidelines given by the invigilators
- Check your Name and Photo at the computer screen
- Do not touch KEYBOARD, during most of such exams it is the rule to lock your exam if you are trying to enter anything using the keyboard.
- During exam don’t talk with other students because you may be under Camera monitoring and center staff could ask you to leave the exam.
- Comply with the golden rule, start with the section that is easy for you
- Don’t waste time at a particular question
- Mind it if the exam is with NEGATIVE marking scheme or not
- Don’t forget to submit your exam at last
- Verify the completion and wait till the exam gets over
Hope the above mentioned test taking strategies will help you smoothen the process of your upcoming online examination and you could focus on your studies instead of the procedure to implement your preparation during the exams.