Power Grid Corporation of India Limited, Delhi Posted a recruitment advertisement to invite all eligible Indian candidates to apply Online for the posts of 81 Diploma, Junior Officer, Technician Trainee & Assistant in 2015.
Table of Contents: 1 Post Details 2 Salary Details 3 Eligibility 4 Selection Procedure 4.1 Application Fee 4.2 How to Apply 5 About Company/Institution 6 Latest News
Advertisement no. – NR-1/01/2015
Date of advertisement -08/12/2015
Commencement of online registration -09/12/2015
Last date to apply -25/12/2015
Last date of Remittance of application process Charges/ fee in Bank – 29/12/2015
Last Date of Submission of Payment details in Online Portal – 29/12/2015
Cut-Off date for the purpose of Upper Age Limit & Post Qualification Experience – 25/12/2015
Power Grid Corporation of India Limited Recruitment 2015
Into the table below you can see the name of the post, Serial Number, total number of posts as advertised into the original recruitment advertisement notification of Power Grid Corporation of India Limited.
|Sr. No.||Name of Post||Total|
Total number of post – 81
Scale of Pay for Diploma, Junior Officer, Technician Trainee & Assistant
- Serial Number 01,02,03 Rs.16,000 – 35,500/-
- Serial Number 04 Rs.16,000 – 35,500/-
- Serial Number 05 Rs.11,500 – 26,000/-
- Serial Number 06 Rs.12,500 – 27,500/-
Age: Maximum 33 years (as on 08.12.2015)
- Diploma Trainee (Electrical) – Diploma in Electrical Engineering from recognized Technical Board/ Institute with minimum 70% marks for General/OBC(NCL) candidates and pass marks for SC/ST candidates.
- Diploma Trainee (Civil) – Diploma in Civil Engineering from recognized Technical Board/ Institute with minimum 70% marks for General/OBC(NCL)/ST candidates and pass marks for SC candidates.
- Diploma Trainee (Electronics & Commn) – Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering from recognized Technical Board/Institute with not less than 70% aggregate marks for General/ OBC(NCL)/SC/ST candidates.
- Junior Officer Trainee (HR) – Two year full-time Post Graduate Degree/ Post Graduate Diploma/ MBA in Human Resource/ Personnel Management/ Industrial Relation/ MSW or equivalent from recognized Institute with not less than 55% marks for General/OBC(NCL)/SC/ST category candidates.
- Junior Technician Trainee (Electrical) – ITI in Electrician trade from a recognized Technical Board/Institute.
- Assistant (F&A) – B.Com. with first (1st) division for General/OBC (NCL) and pass marks for SC/ST category candidates, from a recognized University/College. Additional qualification of M.Com. shall be desirable.
Experience: Candidates should have one year post qualification experience in Finance & Accounts function of an organization of repute. Should have experience in processing payment and maintenance of Accounts of the organization. Should have worked on computers and familiar with various software used in Finance & Accounting function
|Name of Post||Selection Process|
Computer Skill Test
& Personal Interview
Trade Test &
Computer Skill Test &
& Commn) and
Note* – The application fee should be paid by Online Process.
How to Apply for Vacancy in Power Grid Corporation of India Limited
- Download the Advertisement
- Read the Advertisement Carefully
- Register Online
- Complete Application Form
- Submit the Fee
- Print the Complete Application Form & Fee Receipt
About the Power Grid Corporation of India Limited
|Power Grid Corporation|
of India Limited
|23th October 1989|
|Key People||Shri IS Jha|
(Chairman & MD)
Please share Power Grid Corporation of India Limited update on your facebook profile and help your friends and family to get the detailed information about this vacancy. Don’t forget your one update can help lots of people looking around for a job, so do some social work on your social network.