Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL) posted a recruitment advertisement to invite all eligible Indian candidates to APPLY ONLINE for the posts of 48 Diploma & Junior Officer Trainee in 2018.
Directly Goto: 1 Post Details 2 Salary Details 3 Eligibility 4 Selection Procedure 4.1 Application Fee 4.2 How to Apply
Advertisement no. – WR-II/01/2018
Advertisement Date – 05/01/2018
Commencement of online registration – 05/01/2018/
Last date to apply – 25/01/2018
Power Grid Corporation of India Limited Recruitment 2018
Into the table below you can see the Sr. No., name of the post, category wise and then, the total number of posts as advertised into the original recruitment advertisement notification of Power Grid Corporation of India Limited.
|Sr. No.||Post Name||UR||OBC||SC||ST||Total Post|
(Electrical & Civil)
|2.||Junior Officer Trainee (HR)||02||01||00||00||03|
Total number of post – 48
Monthly Salary for Diploma & Junior Officer Trainee
- Rs. 16500/- Per Month.
Age: Upper age limit 27 years, As on 25/01/2018.
- Sr. No. 1 – Diploma in Electrical Engineering / Civil Engineering from recognized Technical Board /Institute with minimum of 70% marks.
- Sr. No. 2 – Post Graduate Degree / Post Graduate Diploma/ MBA in Human Resource/ Personnel Management/ Industrial Relation/ MSW (with specialization in Personnel Management & Industrial Relations) or Equivalent from recognized Institute with
minimum of 55% marks.
- Written / Computer Based Test
- Computer Skill Test
Note* – The application fee should be paid by Online process.
How to Apply for Vacancy in Power Grid Corporation of India Limited
- Download the Advertisement
- Read the Advertisement Carefully
- Register Online
- Complete Application Form
- Submit the Fee
- Print the Complete Application Form & Fee Receipt
Please share Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd Recruitment 2018 Apply Online update on your facebook profile and help your friends and family to get the detailed information about this vacancy. Don’t forget your one update can help lots of people looking around for a job, so do some social work on your social network.