Punjab State Power Corporation Limited (PSPCL), Patiala posted a recruitment advertisement to invite all eligible Indian candidates to APPLY ONLINE for the posts of 553 Junior Engineer & Attendant in 2017-18.
Directly Goto: 1 Post Details 2 Salary Details 3 Eligibility 4 Selection Procedure 4.1 Application Fee 4.2 How to Apply
Advertisement no. – CRA No. 291/17
Commencement of online registration – 21/12/2017
Last date to apply – 11/01/2018
Last date of submit Online Application Fee – 15/01/2018
Punjab State Power Corporation Limited Recruitment 2017-18
Into the table below you can see the Sr. No., name of the post, the total number of posts as advertised into the original recruitment advertisement notification of Punjab State Power Corporation Limited.
|Sr. No.||Post Name||Total Post|
Total number of post – 553
Scale of Pay for Junior Engineer & Attendant
- Sr. No. 1 – Rs. 10900-34800 + Rs. 5350 Grade Pay.
- Sr. No. 2 – Rs. 6400-20200 + Rs. 3700 Grade Pay.
Age: Between 18 to 37 years, As on 01/01/2018.
Education & Experience:
- Sr. No. 1 – Full Time Regular BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc/ Diploma Engineering in Electrical/Electrical and Electronics/ Computer Science/IT Engg. with a minimum of 50 % marks or equivalent degree recognized by AICTE.
- Sr. No. 2 – Full time regular course in ITI /Electrical with minimum 60% marks and 2 years
apprenticeship experience in PSEB now PSPCL.
- Online Test
|SC Category||Rs. 400/-|
|PWD Category||Rs. 500/-|
|Other Category||Rs. 1000/-|
Note* – Payment should be made by Online process using through Internet Banking / Credit Card / Debit Card.
How to Apply for Vacancy in Punjab State Power Corporation Limited
- Download the Advertisement
- Read the Advertisement Carefully
- Register Online
- Complete Application Form
- Submit the Fee
- Print the Complete Application Form & Fee Receipt
Please share PSPCL, Patiala Recruitment 2017-18 Applying Online update on your facebook profile and help your friends and family to get the detailed information about this vacancy. Don’t forget your one update can help lots of people looking around for a job, so do some social work on your social network.