Advertisement no. – Rectt/1-5/2013
Date of advertisement – 19/06/2015
Last date to apply – 20/07/2015
Punjab Postal Circle-Govt. of India (Ministry of Communication & Information Technology), Punjab Circle, Chandigarh posted a recruitment advertisement to invite all eligible Indian candidates only Sports Quota to apply against the vacancies of 33 Postal Assistant, Sorting Assistant, PA SBCO & Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) in 2015.
Punjab Postal Circle Recruitment 2015
Into the table below you can see the name of the posts, number of vacancies and then the total number of vacancies as advertised into the Punjab Postal Circle recruitment advertisement 2015.
Total number of posts – 33
Scale of Pay
- For Post no. 1 to 3 – Pay Band Rs. 5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs. 2400/-
- For Post no. 4 – Pay Band Rs. 5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs. 1800/-
Age : 18 to 27 years (as on 20/07/2015)
- For Post no. 1 to 3 – 12th pass and participate in destined sports as University/ Notional/ International level.
- For Post no. 4 – 10th pass + ITI and participate in destined sports as University/ Notional/ International level.
Experience : N/A
Method of Selection
- Sports Test
Note* – Payment should be made by Challan Form (download to department’s website – www.indiapost.gov.in) and deposit your nearest ePayment Post Office.
How to Apply
- Download the Recruitment Advertisement
- Read the Advertisement Carefully
- Complete the application form
- Send duly filled application along with all supporting attested documents & Two passport size attested photograph (1 affix on form and 1 with form) at according the vacancy to concerned address – please see/read the recruitment advertisement and department’s website : www.indiapost.gov.in
Hope you found this news helpful, please support us and help your friends by sharing this page with them.