Advertisement no. – SINP/Estt/Advt/04/2015
Date of advertisement – 25/03/2015
Last date to apply – 20/05/2015
Saha Institute of Nuclear Physics, Government of India, Kolkata, West Bengal posted a recruitment advertisement to invite all the citizens of India who are eligible and interested into the designation of Scientific Assistant or Technician in various sections of the institution in 2015.
Saha Institute of Nuclear Physics Recruitment
Into the table below you can see the name of the sections, name of posts and the number of vacancies as advertised into the original and detailed advertisement notification of 2015.
|BM (Civil)||Technician ‘B’||01|
|Medical Unit||Technician ‘B’||01|
Tool Crib Attendant)
|Scientific Assistant ‘B’||01|
Total number of posts – 011
Scale of Pay
- Scientific Assistant ‘B’ – Pay Band (PB-2) Rs.9300-34800 + Grade Pay Rs.4,200/-
- Technician ‘B’ – Pay Band (PB-1) Rs.5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs.2,000/-
Age : 27 & 32 years upper age limit
Note* – Relaxation in upper age limit is applicable as per the government rules.
Education : 12th Pass, B.Sc, B.Sc (Hons.), ITI, Diploma, Computer Knowledge etc various posts to posts
Experience : Preferred
Method of Selection
- Written Test/Trade Test
- Personal Interview
Note* – Application fee should be submitted in the form of bank demand draft (DD) in favour of “Registrar, Saha Institute of Nuclear Physics payable at Kolkata”.
How to Apply
- Download the Recruitment Advertisement
- Read the advertisement carefully
- Write a application as described into the advertisement
- Attach the self attested copies of supporting documents
- Attach the demand draft for application fee
- Put it all in envelop and superscribe as “Application for the post of …………………………” mentioning the category viz. SC/ST/OBC.
- Send the application at :-
SAHA INSTITUTE OF NUCLEAR PHYSICS,
Sector-1, Block-AF, Bidhannagar,
Kolkata – 700 064
Hope you found this news helpful, please support us and help your friends by sharing this page with them.