Sports Department, Daman & Diu posed a recruitment to invite all eligible Indian candidates to apply for the post of 05 Coach/ Professional Trainee in 2018.
Directly Goto: 1 Post Details 2 Salary Details 3 Eligibility 4 Selection Procedure 4.1 Application Fee 4.2 How to Apply
Last date to apply – 20/01/2018
Sports Department Recruitment 2018
Into the table below you can see the Sr. No., name of the post, Sports wise vacancies and then the total number of posts as advertised into the original recruitment advertisement notification of Sports Department.
Post Name – Coach/ Professional Trainee
|Sr. No.||Sports||Total Post|
|4.||Gym Instructor (Male)||01|
|5.||Gym Instructor (Female)||01|
Total number of post – 05
Monthly Salary for Coach/ Professional Trainee
- Rs. 35,400/- per month.
Age: Not be more than 35 years, As on 31/12/2017.
Education & Experience:
- Sr. No. 1 to 3 – Diploma in Coaching from NS NIS Patiala, SAI or from any other recognized Indian/ Foreign University in concerned discipline or Participation in Olympic/Asian Games/ World Championship with Certificate Course in Coaching in concerned discipline.
- Sr. No. 4 & 5 – Bachelors Degree in Exercise Science or Physical Education from a recognized University, Two years experience in the field of Gym/ fitness training of a Department of Central/ State Government or Union Territories or Statutory bodies or Public Sector undertakings or Autonomous Bodies and Knowledge of principles, rules, materials and equipment requirement of gymnasium activity.
- Test / Interview
How to Apply for Vacancy in Sports Department
- Download the Advertisement
- Read the Advertisement Carefully
- Complete the Application Form
- Attach the Supporting Documents
- Send the Envelope at :-
Sports Department Office, Near Football Ground, Moti Daman-396220.
Please share Sports Department, Daman & Diu Career 2018 update on your facebook profile and help your friends and family to get the detailed information about this vacancy. Don’t forget your one update can help lots of people looking around for a job, so do some social work on your social network.