Advertisement no. – 1/2015/STPI/NOIDA
Date of advertisement – 02/05/2015
Last date to apply – 31/05/2015
Software Technology Parks of India (STPI), Noida posted a recruitment advertisement to invite all the eligible candidates to apply online against the vacancies of 15 post of Group – A Member Technical Support Staff (MTSS).
STPI Recruitment 2015
Into the table below you can see the name of the posts, category wise distribution of number of vacancies and then the total number of vacancies as advertised into the Software Technology Parks Of India (STPI), Noida recruitment advertisement 2015.
|Name of the Post||UR||OBC||SC||ST||HH, VH|
Total number of posts – 15
Scale of Pay
- Member Technical Support Staff (MTSS) ES-VI – PB-2 Rs. 9300-34800 + GP Rs. 4600
- Member Technical Support Staff (MTSS) ES-V – PB-2 Rs. 9300-34800 + GP Rs. 4200
Nationality : Indian
Age : 35 to 56 years
- MTSS ES-VI – B.E. / B.Tech in Electronics/Computers/IT or equivalent or PG in Computers/IT/Mathematics/Statistics/Electronic/Physics or equivalent.
- MTSS ES-V – Graduate/Diploma passed in first division (Electronics/Computers/IT) of equivalent or DOEACC ‘A’ level cerificate.
- 2 year experience in Networking/Programming/Software Development etc. for the post MTSS ES-VI
- 1 year experience in Networking/Programming/Software Development etc. for the post MTSS ES-V
Method of Selection
- Screening Test
Note* – Candidates have to pay through Demand Draft of Rs. 300/- in favour of “Software Technology Parks India” payable at Noida.
How to Apply
- Download the Recruitment Advertisement
- Read the advertisement carefully
- Visit @ http://recruitment.stpi.in/noida/
- Select the Post
- Register in Part II
- Complete the application form
- Print the Complete Application after Submission
- Attach the Supporting Documents & DD
- Send at :-
Senior Administrative Officer,
Software Technology Parks of India,
Ganga Software Technology Complex,
Sector-29, Noida 201303
Hope you found this news helpful, please support us and help your friends by sharing this page with them.