Swachh Bharat Mission, Assam Government, Guwahati posted a recruitment advertisement to invite all eligible Indian candidates to apply for the post 96 City Project Officer & Project Coordinator in 2018.
Directly Goto: 1 Post Details 2 Salary Details 3 Eligibility 4 Selection Procedure 4.1 Application Fee 4.2 How to Apply
No. – SBM(U) 254/2016/200
Date of advertisement – 30/12/2017
Last date to apply – 17/01/2018
Swachh Bharat Mission Recruitment 2018
Into the table below you can see the Sr. No., name of the post, Age limit wise vacancies and then the total number of posts as advertised into the original recruitment advertisement notification of Swachh Bharat Mission.
|Post Name||Project Coordinator||City Project Officer|
(As on 17/01/2018)
|30 to 50 years||25 to 45 years|
Total number of post – 96
Monthly Salary for City Project Officer & Project Coordinator
- Sr. No. 1 – Rs. 50,000/- Per month.
- Sr. No. 2 – Rs. 25,000/- Per month.
Education & Experience:
- Sr. No. 1 – Masters in Social Works (regular course with minimum years duration).
Minimum 5 years experience in Government /semi Govt. / Autonomous organization / private company.
- Sr. No. 2 – Bachelor of Engineering in Civil/Computer Science/IT, Masters in Social Work/ Environment from recognized universities. Minimum 3 years experience in the field of
project management, database management, MIS, GIS etc Government/Semi Govt. /
autonomous organization / private company of repute.
- Written Test
How to Apply for Vacancy in Swachh Bharat Mission
- Download the Advertisement
- Read the Advertisement Carefully
- Complete the Application Form
- Attach the Supporting Documents
- Send the Envelope at :-
State Mission Director, Swachh Bharat Mission (Urban),
Directorate of Municipal Administration, Ganeshguri,
Dispur, Guwahati- 781006.
Please share Swachh Bharat Mission, Assam Government Recruitment 2018 update on your facebook profile and help your friends and family to get the detailed information about this vacancy. Don’t forget your one update can help lots of people looking around for a job, so do some social work on your social network.