Table of Contents: 1 Post Details 2 Salary Details 3 Eligibility 4 Selection Procedure 4.1 Application Fee 4.2 How to Apply 5 About Company/Institution 6 Latest News
Commencement of online registration -07/12/2015
Last date to apply -06/01/2016
Employees State Insurance Corporation Recruitment 2016
Into the table below you can see the name of the post, Serial Number, total number of posts as advertised into the original recruitment advertisement notification of Employees State Insurance Corporation.
|Sr. No.||Name of Post||Total|
Total number of post – 395
Scale of Pay/Monthly Salary for Employees State Insurance Corporation
- Upper Division Clerk Rs.5200 – 20,200 GP Rs.2400/-
- Multi Tasking Staff Rs.5200 – 20,200 GP Rs.1800/-
Age: Minimum 18 years & maximum 37 years (as on 06.01.2016)
- Upper Division Clerk (UDC) – Degree of a recognized University or equivalent, Working knowledge of Computer including use of office suites and Databases.
Note* – Candidates who have not acquired/will not acquire the educational qualification as on the last date of receipt of application will not be eligible and need not apply.
- Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) – Matriculation or equivalent pass.
Note*- Candidates who have not acquired/will not acquire the educational qualification as on the last date of receipt of application will not be eligible and need not apply.
- Written Examination
- Computer Skill Test/ Objective Type Test
Note* – The application fee should be paid by Online Process.
How to Apply for Vacancy in Employees State Insurance Corporation
- Download the Advertisement
- Read the Advertisement Carefully
- Register Online
- Complete Application Form
- Submit the Fee
- Print the Complete Application Form & Fee Receipt
About the Employees State Insurance Corporation
|Employees State Insurance|
Corporation, Tamil Nadu
Please share Tamil Nadu Government Jobs in ESIC update on your facebook profile and help your friends and family to get the detailed information about this vacancy. Don’t forget your one update can help lots of people looking around for a job, so do some social work on your social network.