Date of advertisement – 24/03/2015
Last date to apply – 14/04/2015
Air India Limited posted a recruitment advertisement to appoint 173 Trainee Cabin Crew in Western region of India in 2015.
Western Region Includes : Gujarat, Maharashtra, Goa, Daman and Diu & Dadra and Nagar Haveli.
Air India (Western Region) Recruitment 2015
In the table you can see the Air India vacancy details like the name of post, gender wise number of posts, category wise number of posts and the total number of posts.
Total number of posts – 173
- During the period of training, the candidates will be given a stipend of Rs.15,000/- per month.
- After successful completion of the training, candidates may initially draw Rs.35,075/- per month. The above salary includes Fixed pay of Rs.16,675/- and Rs.18400/- as Flying Allowance for 70 hours of flying in a month
- In addition to above, candidates will also be eligible for Standby Allowance of Rs.300/- per Standby Duty at the Airport.
- Candidates will also be eligible for payment of Layover Allowance @ USD 45 per day for International Flights where Night Stay is involved, as per rules.
- In case of flying for more/less than 70 hours in a month, the above Flying Allowance will be increased/decreased, as the case may be.
Age : 18 to 27 years (as on 01/03/2015)
Education : 12th Pass
Note* – Candidates who have 3 years of Degree or Diploma in Hotel Management and Catering Technology from a Government recognized institute will be given preference.
Marital Status : Unmarried
Method of Selection
- Written Test
- GD – Group Discussion
- PAT – Personality Assessment Test
Note* – SC/ST candidates have to show Caste Certificate, and all other will have to carry a Bank Demand Draft (DD) from any nationalized bank in favour of “AIR INDIA LIMITED, payable at Mumbai“.
How to Apply
- Check http://www.airindia.in/careers.htm
- Read the detailed advertisement of the vacancy of Trainee Cabin Crew
- Visit http://careers.airindia.in/ApplyOnline.aspx
- Read the Instructions Carefully
- Apply Online
- Complete the Form & Submit
Hope you found this news helpful, please support us and help your friends by sharing this page with them.