Union Public Service Commission posted a recruitment advertisement to invite all eligible Indian candidates to APPLY ONLINE for the posts of 63 Asst Director, MO & Other Various Posts in 2017.
Directly Goto: 1 Post Details 2 Salary Details 3 Eligibility 4 Selection Procedure 4.1 Application Fee 4.2 How to Apply
Advertisement no. – 04/2017
Last date to apply Online – 16/03/2017
Union Public Service Commission Recruitment 2017
Into the table below you can see the Sr. No. name of the post, Department wise and then, the total number of posts as advertised into the original recruitment advertisement notification of Union Public Service Commission.
|Sr. No.||Post Name||Department||Total Posts|
|1.||Company Prosecutor||Ministry of Corporate Affairs||03|
|Archaeological Survey of India||06|
|3.||Assistant Director (System)||Directorate of Income Tax|
|4.||Director General||Geological Survey of India,|
|5.||Deputy Director (ER)||Union Public Service Commission||02|
|6.||Medical Officer (Homeopathy)||Directorate of Indian System|
Medicine and Homeopathy
Total number of post – 63
Scale of Pay for Asst Director, MO & Other Various Posts
- Sr. No. 1 – Rs. 9300-34800/- + Rs. 4600/- (Grade Pay).
- Sr. No. 2 – As per the 7th CPC Level 10 of the Pay Matrix.
- Sr. No. 3 – Rs. 15600-39100/- + Rs. 5400 (Grade Pay).
- Sr. No. 4 – As per the 7th CPC Level 10 of the Pay Matrix.
- Sr. No. 5 – Rs. 15600-39100/- + Rs. 6600 (Grade Pay).
- Sr. No. 6 – Rs. 15600-39100/- + Rs. 6600 (Grade Pay).
Age: As on 16/03/2017.
- Sr. No. 1 – Maximum 30 years.
- Sr. No. 2, 3 & 6 – Maximum 35 years
- Sr. No. 4 – Maximum 53 years.
- Sr. No. 5 – Maximum 40 years
- Sr. No. 1 – Degree in Law from a recognized University.
- Sr. No. 2 – Masters Degree in Chemistry from a recognized University.
- Sr. No. 3 – Masters Degree in Computer Application/ Computer Science or Master
of Technology (M.Tech) (with specialization in Computer Application).
- Sr. No. 4 – Masters Degree in Botany/ Zoology/ Ecology/ Environmental Science/
Wildlife from a recognized University.
- Sr. No. 5 – Masters degree in Political Science/ Public Administration/ Geography/
Economics from a recognized University.
- Sr. No. 6 – Degree in Homeopathy of a recognized University or Statutory State Board/ Council of equivalent recognized under the Homeopathy Central Council Act, 1973.
Experience: Work experience in relevant field, (According the Posts).
- Recruitment Test
|UR / OBC||Rs. 25/-|
|SC / ST / PH / Women||No Fee|
Note* – Payment should be made through deposit Cash in any branch of SBI or by using Net Banking facility of the SBI or by using Visa / Master Credit / Debit Card.
How to Apply for Vacancy in Union Public Service Commission
- Download the Advertisement
- Read the Advertisement Carefully
- Register Online
- Complete Application Form
- Submit the Fee
- Print the Complete Application Form & Fee Receipt
Please share UPSC Notification 2017 Apply Online update on your facebook profile and help your friends and family to get the detailed information about this vacancy. Don’t forget your one update can help lots of people looking around for a job, so do some social work on your social network.