Union Public Service Commission, Delhi posted a recruitment advertisement to invite all eligible Indian candidates to APPLY ONLINE for the post of Indian Economic Service (IES)/Indian Statistical Service (ISS) Exam – 46 Posts in 2018.
Directly Goto: 1 Post Details 2 Salary Details 3 Eligibility 4 Selection Procedure 4.1 Application Fee 4.2 How to Apply
Examination Notice no.- 06/2018-IES/ISS
Date of Advertisement – 21/03/2018
Commencement of online registration – 21/03/2018
Last date to apply – 16/04/2018
Date of Examination – 29/06/2018
Union Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018
Into the table below you can see the Sr. No., Exam Name, the total number of posts as advertised into the original recruitment advertisement notification of Union Public Service Commission.
|Sr. No.||Exam Name||Total Post|
Indian Economic Service (IES)
Indian Statistical Service (ISS)
Total number of post – 46
Age: Minimum 18 to Maximum 30 years, As on 01/01/2018.
- Sr. No. 1 – Master’s Degree in Economics / Applied Economics / Business Economics / Econometric from a recognized University.
- Sr. No. 2 – Bachelor’s Degree / Master’s Degree in Statistics / Mathematical Statistics / Applied Statistics from a recognized University.
- Written Test
- Personality Test
|Gen & OBC||Rs. 200/-|
Note* – The application fee should be paid by Online mode.
How to Apply for Vacancy in Union Public Service Commission
- Download the Advertisement
- Read the Advertisement Carefully
- Register Online
- Complete Application Form
- Submit the Fee
- Print the Complete Application Form & Fee Receipt
Please share UPSC Recruitment 2018 Apply Online update on your facebook profile and help your friends and family to get the detailed information about this vacancy. Don’t forget your one update can help lots of people looking around for a job, so do some social work on your social network.