Vizag Steel Plant, Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh posted a recruitment advertisement to invite all eligible Indian candidates to APPLY ONLINE for the posts of 233 Management Trainee & Junior Medical Officer in 2017.
Directly Goto: 1 Post Details 2 Salary Details 3 Eligibility 4 Selection Procedure 4.1 Application Fee 4.2 How to Apply
Advertisement no. – 02/2017
Commencement of online registration – 17/05/2017
Last date to apply – 31/05/2017
Date of Written Test – 25/06/2017
Date For Interview – 25/07/2017 onwards
Vizag Steel Plant Recruitment 2017
Into the table below you can see the name of the post, category wise vacancies and then the total number of posts as advertised into the original recruitment advertisement notification of Vizag Steel Plant.
|Management Trainee (Tech)||114||67||29||13||223|
|Management Trainee (F&A)||01||–||–||02||03|
|Junior Medical Officer||05||02||–||–||07|
Total number of post – 233
Monthly Salary for Management Trainee & Jr Medical Officer
- Rs. 20,600/- Per Month.
Age: Upper age limit 27 years, (As on 01/05/2017).
- Management Trainee – Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with minimum 60% of marks in aggregate of all years/ semesters and all subjects from a recognized University (50% in aggregate for ST Candidates) and The candidate should have passed final examination of ICAI or ICWAI.
- Junior Medical Officer – MBBS Degree from any recognized University / State or Central Government Institution / Medical College recognized by Medical Council of India (MCI).
- Written Test
|UR / OBC||Rs. 500/-|
|SC / ST||No Fee|
Note* – Payment should be made through Challan/ Pay-in-Slip should be deposited in RINL-VSP Recruitment Account No. 30589461220 at any of the Core Banking Branches of State Bank of India (SBI).
How to Apply for Vacancy in Vizag Steel Plant
- Download the Advertisement
- Read the Advertisement Carefully
- Register Online
- Complete Application Form
- Submit the Fee
- Print the Complete Application Form & Fee Receipt
Please share Vizag Steel Plant Recruitment 2017 update on your facebook profile and help your friends and family to get the detailed information about this vacancy. Don’t forget your one update can help lots of people looking around for a job, so do some social work on your social network.