Brahmaputra Cracker and Polymer Limited Jammu & Kashmir posted a Walk-In-Interview advertisement to invite all eligible Indian candidates to apply for the post of 15 Deputy General Manager, Senior Manager & Manager Post in 2015.
Table of Contents: 1 Post Details 2 Salary Details 3 Eligibility 4 Selection Procedure 4.1 Application Fee 4.2 How to Apply 5 About Company/Institution 6 Latest News
Date of interview – 28/12/2015 to 29/12/2015
Brahmaputra Cracker and Polymer Limited Recruitment 2015
Into the table below you can see the name of the post, category wise vacancies and then the total number of posts as advertised into the original recruitment advertisement notification of Brahmaputra Cracker and Polymer Limited.
|Name of the post||UR||OBC||SC||ST||Total|
| Deputy General|
| Senior Manager|
(fire & safety)
Total number of post – 15
Scale of Pay for Senior Manager & Manager
- Deputy General Manager (Chemical) Rs.43,200-66,000/-
- Senior Manager (Chemical) Rs.32,900-58,000/-
- Senior Manager (fire & safety) Rs.32,900-58,000/-
- Manager (Chemical) Rs.29,100-54,500/-
Age: Maximum 50 years as on 01/01/1980 and 31/12/1989
Experience: 12 to 18 years work experienced in relevant field, according to post.
How to Apply for Vacancy in Brahmaputra Cracker and Polymer Limited (BCPL)
- Download the Advertisement
- Read the Advertisement Carefully
- Print the Application Form
- Complete the Application Form
- Attach the Supporting Documents
- Date of Interview – 28/12/2015 to 29/12/2015
- Venue at:-
Brahmaputra Cracker and Polymer Limited
About the Brahmaputra Cracker and Polymer Limited
- Brahmaputra Cracker and Polymer Limited (BCPL)
is implementing the prestigious Assam Gas Cracker project, the first ever Petrochemical project in entire North East India. The project came as a part of the historic Assam Accord signed on 15th August, 1985 with the motive of overall socio-economic development of the region. It was approved by the Cabinet Committee on Economic Affairs (CCEA) on 18th April, 2006. Subsequently a Joint Venture Company BCPL was incorporated on 08th January, 2007 as Central Public Sector Enterprise under the under the Department of Chemicals & Petrochemicals, Govt. of India. The project is expected to generate scope for substantial investments in setting up of downstream plastic processing industries, thereby will generate both d
Latest News of Brahmaputra Cracker and Polymer Limited
- Brahmaputra Cracker And Polymer Limited – Brahmaputra Cracker and Polymer Limited (BCPL) was set to implement the Gas Cracker project at Lepetkata in Assam’s Dibrugarh district on schedule, according to Secretary, Ministry of Chemical and Fertiliser K Jose Cyriac. ”The progress of the project has improved and is now proceeding as scheduled with mechanical completion likely by July 2013 and commissioning six months later”, Secretary, Ministry of Chemical and Fertiliser K Jose Cyriac told media persons here yesterday. Work at all the sites are in full swing under the Engineering and Project Management Consultant M/s Engineers India Limited (EIL) achieving 64.6% physical progress till Februray this year. More than 300 equipment has already been set up at Lepetkata Project Site, he added. Major parts of the civil and infrastructural work in different units have been completed, mechanical contracts are progressing satisfactorily and electrical contractors have also been mobilized at the site, Cyriac said. BCPL Chairman B C Tripathi said that the project has incurred capital expenditure of Rs 3,900 crore till the middle of February 2012.He expressed satisfaction over the support received from the Centre and Assam Government and said that the project is being regularly monitored at the highest level. Sustained efforts were being made to mitigate any delay in the project with all effort being made to create conducive working environment at the project site. Cyriac appealed to everyone to cooperate towards timely completion of the project.Read more at: http://www.moneycontrol.com/news/business/bcpl-to-implement-projectschedule_680191.html?utm_source=ref_article
Please share this Job update on your facebook profile and help your friends and family to get the detailed information about this vacancy. Don’t forget your one update can help lots of people looking around for a job, so do some social work on your social network.