West Bengal Municipal Service Commission posted a recruitment advertisement to invite all eligible Indian candidates to APPLY ONLINE for the posts of 07 Draftsman, LDC & Other Posts in 2017.
Directly Goto: 1 Post Details 2 Salary Details 3 Eligibility 4 Selection Procedure 4.1 Application Fee 4.2 How to Apply
Advertisement no. – 13 of 2017
Date of advertisement – 23/11/2017
Commencement of online registration – 27/11/2017
Last date to apply – 26/12/2017
West Bengal Municipal Service Commission Recruitment 2017
Into the table below you can see the Sr. No., name of the post, the total number of posts as advertised into the original recruitment advertisement notification of West Bengal Municipal Service Commission.
|Sr. No.||Post Name||Total Post|
|2.||Junior Assistant Planner||01|
|5.||Lower Division Clerk||02|
Total number of post – 07
Scale of Pay for Draftsman, LDC & Other Posts
- Sr. No. 1 – Rs. 15,600-42,000/- & Grade Pay – Rs. 5,400/-
- Sr. No. 2 – Rs. 9,000-40,500/- & Grade Pay – Rs. 4,400/-
- Sr. No. 3 – Rs. 7,100-37,600/- & Grade Pay – Rs. 3,600/-
- Sr. No. 4 & 5 – Rs. 5,400-25,200/- & Grade Pay – Rs. 2,600/-
Age: 18 years to 40 years, As on 26/12/2017.
Education & Experience:
- Sr. No. 1 – Post Graduate Degree or Diploma in Urban /Town / Regional / Country Planning with One year experience in Town Or Urban Planning.
- Sr. No. 2 – Diploma in Architecture with minimum 60% marks from a recognized Institution or equivalent approved by AICTE.
- Sr. No. 3 – Higher Secondary or equivalent with Diploma in Survey from recognized Institution & Four years experience in relevant fields.
- Sr. No. 4 – Higher Secondary or equivalent with Diploma in Draftsmanship from recognized Institution & Four years experience in relevant fields.
- Sr. No. 5 & 6 – Madhyamik or equivalent with 60% marks with Knowledge in Computer Application / Computer typing speed of 30 wpm in English, knowledge of Bengali Computer typing.
- Personality Test / Interview
|UR / OBC||Rs. 220/-|
|SC / ST / PH||Rs. 70/-|
Note* – Payment should be made by Bank Challan deposited in any branch of the United Bank of India A/c No. – 0088010367936.
How to Apply for Vacancy in West Bengal Municipal Service Commission
- Download the Advertisement
- Read the Advertisement Carefully
- Register Online
- Complete Application Form
- Submit the Fee
- Print the Complete Application Form & Fee Receipt
Please share WB Municipal Service Commission Recruitment 2017 Apply Online update on your facebook profile and help your friends and family to get the detailed information about this vacancy. Don’t forget your one update can help lots of people looking around for a job, so do some social work on your social network.