West Bengal State Health & Family Welfare Samiti, Kolkata posted a recruitment advertisement to invite all eligible Indian candidates to APPLY ONLINE for the posts of 22 DPC, Accounts & Statistical Manager in 2017.
Directly Goto: 1 Post Details 2 Salary Details 3 Eligibility 4 Selection Procedure 4.1 Application Fee 4.2 How to Apply
Recruitment Notice no. – SHFWS/2017/110
Date of advertisement – 01/08/2017
Commencement of online registration – 01/08/2017
Last date to apply – 22/08/2017
West Bengal State Health & Family Welfare Samiti
Into the table below you can see the Sr. No., name of the post, the total number of posts as advertised into the original recruitment advertisement notification of West Bengal State Health & Family Welfare Samiti.
|Sr. No.||Post Name||Total Post|
|1.||District Programm Co-ordinator||09|
|2.||District Accounts Manager||05|
|3.||District Statistical Manager||08|
Total number of post – 22
Monthly Salary for DPC, Accounts & Statistical Manager
- Sr. No. 1 – Rs. 24,700/- p.m.
- Sr. No. 2 & 3 – Rs. 22,700/- p.m.
Age: 21 years to 40 years, (As on 01/04/2017).
- Sr. No. 1 – 2 years experience as Programme Manager / Programme Co-ordinator.
- Sr. No. 2 – 1 year experience in Accounting Field.
- Sr. No. 3 – 1 year experience as MIS Manager or MIS Co-ordinator.
- Academic Qualification Based Merit
- Computer Test
|General Category||Rs. 100/-|
|Reserved Category||Rs. 50/-|
Note* – Payment should be made through Online or Offline mode.
How to Apply for Vacancy in West Bengal State Health & Family Welfare Samiti
- Download the Advertisement
- Read the Advertisement Carefully
- Register Online
- Complete Application Form
- Submit the Fee
- Print the Complete Application Form & Fee Receipt
Please share WB State Health & Family Welfare Samiti Apply Online 2017 update on your facebook profile and help your friends and family to get the detailed information about this vacancy. Don’t forget your one update can help lots of people looking around for a job, so do some social work on your social network.