Directly Goto: 1 Post Details 2 Salary Details 3 Eligibility 4 Selection Procedure 4.1 Application Fee 4.2 How to Apply
Last date to apply online – 19/01/2017
West Bengal Group D Recruitment Board Recruitment 2017
Into the table below you can see the name of the post the total number of posts as advertised into the original recruitment advertisement notification of West Bengal Group D Recruitment Board.
- 1.Unreserved (UR): 2742 Posts
2. Unreserved (E.C.): 381 Posts
3. Unreserved (ESM): 179 Posts
4. Scheduled Caste: 1165 Posts
5. Scheduled Caste (E.C.): 63 Posts
6. Scheduled Caste (ESM): 25 Posts
7. Scheduled Tribe: 336 Posts
8. Scheduled Tribe (E.C.): 20 Posts
9. Scheduled Tribe (ESM): 09 Posts
10. OBC-A: 548 Posts
11. OBC-A (E.C): 28 Posts
12. OBC-A (ESM): 10 Posts
13. OBC-B: 380 Posts
14. OBC-B (E.C): 21 Posts
15. OBC-B (ESM): 12 Posts
16. PWD (UR): 74 Posts
17. MSP (UR): 07 Posts
Total number of post – 6000
Scale of Pay/Monthly Salary for Group D Posts
- As per West Bengal Group D Recruitment
Board Kolkata norms.
Age: 18 to 40 years (as on 01/01/2017).
Education: Candidates should have passed Class VIII (8th pass)Examination from any school under the West Bengal Board of Secondary Education or its equivalent Board recognized by the State Government or the Central Government.
- Written Test
- Medical Test
How to Apply for Vacancy in West Bengal Group D Recruitment Board
- Download the Advertisement
- Read the Advertisement Carefully
- Register Online
- Complete Application Form
- Print the Complete Application Form
Please share West Bengal Group D Recruitment Board Kolkata Online Recruitment 2017 update on your facebook profile and help your friends and family to get the detailed information about this vacancy. Don’t forget your one update can help lots of people looking around for a job, so do some social work on your social network.