Thank you so much for your interest in writing at Naukri Daily !
Share Your Educational | Employment Experience
Before you start writing for naukridaily.com, please read FAQ and Checklist to meet our reader needs.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What are the Topics I should write about ?
We are dedicated to help students who are preparing for the Government Jobs in India and that’s why we are looking for your story related to your Education or Employment experience.
Tip : Your tone should be mostly like story telling because that is what is our readers love to read and share.
2. Will I get paid ?
No, we are not going to trade your life events because that might be full of emotions.
P.S. And we assure you that your submission will be used only to motivate or educate the students who are yet to face the situations like you already did.
3. Can I repost my story at my blog ?
We are highly against this practice, because Search Engine Optimization guidelines says that duplicate content might hurt all the host who will have that similar story.
4. How long my post should be ?
To maintain the stander and engagement you must try to write more than 1,000 words each and every time when you will write for naukridialy.com
Rarely we’ll approve even 500 to 1,000 word long stories.
5. Should I contact you before writing for naukridaily ?
Yes, this will save your time and getting a proper guidance will help both in order to create a better story for our readers.
6. Should I add links within the article ?
You are free to add links until and unless those links are necessary to complete the story.
Note* – You should avoid to add more than 2 external links, but you are free to add upto 5 relevant links from naukridaily.com archive.
7. Generally how long it takes to approve/reject my submission ?
We are working 9 to 5, 6 days in a week and that’s why there is a very good chance that you will get response within 24 hours.
Checklist before submitting your work…
- Your story/article must be written in .txt, .doc,.
- Royalty free images must be attached separately to the email
- Include your bio in less than 100 words
- Include your name, email, website & fb or twitter profile URL
If so, you are ready to submit now.
Write us at firstname.lastname@example.org