9 Field Ordnance Depot C/O 56 APO posted a recruitment advertisement to invite all eligible Indian candidates to apply for the posts of 37 Fireman, Trades mate, Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) in 2015.
Table of Contents: 1 Post Details 2 Salary Details 3 Eligibility 4 Selection Procedure 4.1 Application Fee 4.2 How to Apply
Last date to apply -17/10/2015
9 Field Ordnance Depot C/O 56 APO Recruitment 2015
Into the table below you can see the name of post, Serial Number, number of posts as advertised into the original recruitment advertisement notification of “Company Name”.
|Sr. No.||Name of Post||Total|
Total number of posts – 37
Scale of Pay/Monthly Salary
|Name of post||Pay Scale|
|Fireman||Rs.5200 – 20,200 +|
|Rs.5200 – 20,2000 +|
GP Rs. 1800/-
Age : Minimum 18 years Maximum 40 years (as on 26.09.2015)
- Fireman – Matriculation (10th pass) or equivalent.
- Tradesmen – Matriculation (10th pass) or equivalent, Knowledge of Hindi.
- MTS (Multi Tasking Staff) – Matriculation (10th pass)or equivalent.
Method of Selection
- Written Test
- Skill Test
Note*- Self addressed envelope affixing postal stamps of Rs. 25/-
- To reduce the number of candidates for written examination for one category of post, screening of applications will be carried “out and can be restricted to a min of 50 times No of vacancies for each category based on the percentage of marks ‘obtained in the examination mandated as essential OR. No screening of application is required in case of physical test wherever required. The candidates who fail to qualify in the physical test (wherever applicable) , shall not be permitted to undergo any written test. Shortlisting of candidates for interview shall be carried out based en the performance in written exam and physical’ test/skill test (wherever applicable).
- It is made clear that merely fulfilling the basic e~sentialquaIRication·req(jiremerits.does not automatically entitle a person to be called for test/interviews. The selection will be made strictly on merit basis. The decision of appointing authority regarding selection/rejection will be final. -lt is also made clear that the numbers of posts/vacancies are tentative and recruitment process can be cancelled/suspended/terminated by the Appolntinq Authority , at any stage, due to administrative reasons.
How to Apply
- Download the Advertisement
- Read the Advertisement Carefully
- Print the Application Form
- Complete the Application Form
- Send the Envelope at :-
The Commandant, 9 FOD, C/O 56 APO, Pin – 909 909
About of Ministry of Defence:
MOD (Hindi: Defence, Ministry of Defence (MoD) as abbreviated) coordination and national security agencies and government actions related directly to the Indian armed forces charged with the supervision and the country’s largest budget The federal departments.
And ICG (Indian Army, Indian Air Force, Navy), including the armed forces are under the supervision of the Ministry of Defence. Indian Ordnance Factories Service (IOFS), Defence Research and Development Service (DRDS), including the civil service authority (controlling the cadre,  Indian Defence Estate Service, Armed Forces Headquarters Civil Service, mercantile marine training ship service, Indian Defence Accounts Service , and defense secretariat services) are under the supervision of the Ministry of Defence. modern. The National Security Council, State Department and works closely with the Home Office.
Please share this Job update on your facebook profile and help your friends and family to get the detailed information about this vacancy. Don’t forget your one update can help lots of people looking around for a job, so do some social work on your social network.