Table of Contents: 1 Post Details 2 Salary Details 3 Eligibility 4 Selection Procedure 4.1 Application Fee 4.2 How to Apply 5 About Company/Institution 6 Latest News
Last date to apply – 05/03/2016
Madhya Bihar Gramin Bank Recruitment 2016
Into the table below you can see the name of the post, the total number of posts as advertised into the original recruitment advertisement notification of Madhya Bihar Gramin Bank.
|Post Name||Total Post|
Scale II, III & IV
Total number of post – 23
Monthly Salary for Counselor, Recovery Facilitator & Translator
- Counselor – Rs. 15000/- p.m.
- Recovery Facilitator –
- Scale -II – Rs. 20000/- p.m.
- Scale-III – Rs. 25000/- p.m.
- Scale-IV – Rs. 30000/- p.m.
- Translator – Rs. 20000/- p.m.
Age: Maximum 62 years (as on 05/03/2016).
- Counselor – Graduate / Post Graduate + Computer Knowledge, specifically of Programmes like MS Word, Power Point, Excel and should be able to operate Internet.
- Recovery Facilitator – Graduate / Post Graduate + Computer Knowledge, specifically of Programmes like MS Word, Power Point, Excel and should be able to operate Internet.
- Translator – Graduate / Post Graduate with knowledge of Hindi & English language + Computer Knowledge specifically of Programmes like MS Word, Excel, PDF etc.
Experience: Work experience in relevant field.
How to Apply for Vacancy in Madhya Bihar Gramin Bank
- Download the Advertisement
- Read the Advertisement Carefully
- Print the Application Form
- Complete the Application Form
- Attach the Supporting Documents
- Send the Envelope at :-
The General Manager, ” Special Asset Management Department
Madhya Bihar Gramin Bank, Head Office, Shri Vishnu Commercial Complex,
NH- 30, Near Highway Petrol Pump, Aashochak, Patna – 800016
About the Madhya Bihar Gramin Bank
- Punjab National Bank, the country is in a state, in which 6 different states in such 6 RRBs sponsored.
Central Bihar Gramin Bank, Punjab National Bank sponsored Regional Rural Banks Act, 1976, was established by the Government under. India, Ministry of Finance, Economic Affairs Division, dated and banking. F No. 1 (1) 2006-RRB dated 10.02.2006 by and large that the four RRBs. Bhojpur Rohtas Gramin Bank, Magadha rural banks, rural banks, rural banks Nalanda and Pataliputra. Bank of scheduled banks has been classified under the Banking Regulation Act, 1949 and all types of banking business under Section 5 (b) vide its letter RPCD not authorized by the RBI notification. CO. RRB. No. BC. 77/03 .05 100 / 2008-09 MBGB name dt.17.12.2008 notification RPCD India Act, 1934 have been included in the Second Schedule to the Reserve Bank. CO. RRB. No. 3231 / 3:05 100 / 2008-09 dated 22.09.2008 published in the Gazette of India (Part III – Section 4) dated 11.15.2008. At the same time, then the name of RRBs RBI Act, 1934 is excluded from the schedule.
Bank all the banking needs of rural and urban areas, is providing its services. In light of the changed scenario in the banking sector, banks as well as non-targeted group of beneficiaries targeted group of beneficiaries has been providing its services.
- Official Website – mgmpatna.com
Please share Banking Job 2016 at Madhya Bihar Gramin Bank update on your facebook profile and help your friends and family to get the detailed information about this vacancy. Don’t forget your one update can help lots of people looking around for a job, so do some social work on your social network.