Table of Contents: 1 Post Details 2 Salary Details 3 Eligibility 4 Selection Procedure 4.1 Application Fee 4.2 How to Apply 5 About Company/Institution 6 Latest News
Advertisement no. – 2 / 2016-R-IIII
Commencement of online registration – 07/03/2016
Last date to apply – 23/03/2016
Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) Recruitment 2016
Into the table below you can see the name of the post, Serial Number, total number of posts as advertised into the original recruitment advertisement notification of Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC).
|Sr. No.||Name of Posts||Total|
|02||Technician – B
Total number of post – 06
Scale of Pay for 06 UDC & Technician
- Upper Division Clerk (UDC) Rs5200 – 20,200 GP Rs.2400/-
- Technician -B Rs.5200 – 20,200 GP Rs.2000/-
Age: Minimum 18 years & Maximum 40 years (as on 23.03.2016).
- Upper Division Clerk (UDC) – A degree in Arts, Science or Commerce of a recognized university or equivalent with an aggregate of 50% marks, Minimum speed of 30 w.p.m in typewriting in English, Knowledge of Computer Application, Data Entry & Processing.
- Technician -B – SSC/HSC with minimum 60% marks + one-year certificate course in Receptionist/Hospitality Management with good communication skill., Basic knowledge in computer operation.
- Written Test
- Skill Test
- Trade Test
How to Apply for Vacancy in Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC)
- Download the Advertisement
- Read the Advertisement Carefully
- Register Online
- Complete Application Form
- Submit the Fee
- Print the Complete Application Form & Fee Receipt
About the Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC)
Research Centre (BARC)
|3rd January 1954|
|Motto||Atoms in the
service of the Nation
|Headquarters||Trombay, Mumbai, Maharashtra|
Please share Bhabha Atomic Research Center Recruitment 2016 update on your facebook profile and help your friends and family to get the detailed information about this vacancy. Don’t forget your one update can help lots of people looking around for a job, so do some social work on your social network.