Table of Contents: 1 Post Details 2 Salary Details 3 Eligibility 4 Selection Procedure 4.1 Application Fee 4.2 How to Apply 5 About Company/Institution 6 Latest News
Last date to apply online – 29/02/2016
Bharatiya Mahila Bank Limited Recruitment 2016
Into the table below you can see the name of the post, the total number of posts as advertised into the original recruitment advertisement notification of Bharatiya Mahila Bank Limited.
|Name of the post||Total|
|Chief Manager (Risk Management)||01|
|Chief Manager (Treasury)||01|
|Senior Manager (Security)||01|
Total number of post – 03
Scale of Pay for Chief & Senior Manager
- SMGS-IV – Rs.50030 – 1460/4 – 55870 – 1650/2 – 59170/-
- MMGS-III – Rs.42020 – 1310/5 – 48570 – 1460/2 – 51490
Age: 25 to 40 years (as on 29/02/2016, according to post)
Experience: 5 to 7 work experience in relevant field, according to post.
Note* – The application fee should by paid by Demand Draft in favour of “BMBL – Recruitment of officers-Project 2016 payable at Delhi.
How to Apply for Vacancy in Bharatiya Mahila Bank Limited
- Download the Advertisement
- Read the Advertisement Carefully
- Register Online
- Complete Application Form
- Submit the Fee
- Print the Complete Application Form & Fee Receipt
About the Bharatiya Mahila Bank Limited
- Bharatiya Mahila Bank (BMB) is an Indian financial services banking company based in New Delhi, India. Former Indian Prime Minister Manmohan Singh inaugurated the system on 19 November 2013 on the occasion of the 96th birth anniversary of former Indian Prime Minister Indira Gandhi. Although initially reported as a bank exclusively for women, the bank allows deposits to flow from everyone, but lending will be predominantly for women. India is the third country in the world to have a bank especially for women, after Pakistan and Tanzania.
Please share Bhartiya Mahila Bank New Delhi Recruitment 2016 update on your facebook profile and help your friends and family to get the detailed information about this vacancy. Don’t forget your one update can help lots of people looking around for a job, so do some social work on your social network.