Central Warehousing Corporation (CEWACOR), Delhi posted a recruitment advertisement to invite all eligible Indian candidates to apply for the posts of 28 AGM, DGM, GM & Manager in 2015.
Table of Contents: 1 Post Details 2 Salary Details 3 Eligibility 4 Selection Procedure 4.1 Application Fee 4.2 How to Apply
Last date to apply – 16/10/2015
Central Warehousing Corporation Recruitment 2015
Into the table below you can see the name of post, Serial Number, number of posts as advertised into the original recruitment advertisement notification of Central Warehousing Corporation.
|Sr. No.||Name of Post||Total|
Total number of posts – 28
Scale of Pay/Monthly Salary
- General Manager (F&A) Rs. 43,200 – 66,000/-
- General Manager (Technical) Rs. 43,000 – 66,000/-
- Deputy General Manager (General) Rs. 32,900 – 58,000/-
- Assistant General Manager (General) Rs. 24,900 – 50,500/-
- Assistant General Manager (Accounts) Rs. 24,900 – 50,500/-
- Assistant General Manager (Technical) Rs. 24,900 – 50,500/-
- Manager (General) Rs. 20,600 – 46,500/-
- Manager (Accounts) Rs. 20,600 – 46,500/-
Age : Maximum 45 years (as on 16 Oct 2015)
- General Manager (F&A) – Post Graduation degree with First Division in Business Administration with specialization in Finance or a member of Institute of Chartered Accountants .
- General Manager (Technical) – Post Graduation degree in First Division in Agriculture with Entomology or Microbiology or Bio-Chemistry.
- Deputy General Manager (General) – Post Graduation Degree preferably in Economics/ Commerce/ Business/ Business Administration/ Industrial Relations.
- Assistant General Manager (General) – Post Graduation Degree in Second class preferably in Economics/ Commerce/ Business Administration/ Industrial Relations.
- Assistant General Manager (Accounts) – Post Graduation .
- Assistant General Manager (Technical) – Post Graduation in Second class in agriculture with Entomology.
- Manager (General) – Post Graduation preferably in Economics/ Commerce/ Business Administration/ Industrical Relations.
- Manager (Accounts) – Chartered Accountants.
Experience : Maximum 04 years.
Method of Selection
Note* – The application fee should be paid by Demand Draft (DD) Drawn in favour of “Central Warehousing Corporation” payable at New Delhi.
How to Apply
- Download the Advertisement
- Read the Advertisement Carefully
- Print the Application Form
- Complete the Application Form
- Attach the Supporting Documents & DD
- Send the Envelope at :-
Central Warehousing Corporation
4/1, Siri Institutional Area, August Kranti Marg,
Hauz Khas, New Delhi – 110 016
About of Central Warehousing Corporation :
Central Warehousing Corporation, a Schedule-A Mini-Ratna Public Sector Undertaking, providing Warehousing Facilities and Logistic support to Agriculture sector and other Notified commodities, invites applications from Indian Nationals, who fulfill the prescribed qualification, experience and age etc.
In 1957 to provide logistics support for the agricultural sector in the country established a dominant storage agency, offering logistics services to a diverse group of clients in the country is one of the biggest public warehouse operators.
CWC sophisticated industrial products ranging from agricultural products to a wide range of storage services provide storage capacity of 11.72 million tons, with 473 warehouses around the country is operating.
Food storage activities of CWC warehouses, industrial warehousing, custom bonded warehouses, container freight stations, inland clearance depots and complexes involved in AIRCARGO.
Latest News of Central Warehousing Corporation :
Chandigarh, Sept. 24 (PTI) The Haryana government today instead of the central government from October 1 to start buying paddy and rice has accepted his request “PB-1509”, allowing for the purchase of variety.After the decision to purchase paddy in Haryana grain markets has started today and will continue until December 2015 and 15, an official release said.
Chief Khattar “These two proposals is for the first time, after which the interest of the farming community in agreeing to yet another initiative.” Thanked the Government of the Union & five procurement agencies, the Food and Supplies Department, Hafed, Food Corporation of India (FCI), Haryana Agro Industries Corporation and Haryana Warehousing Corporation, respectively, the ratio of 33, 35 percent, 12, 9 and 11 have been given a share of the purchase.
News Credit : niticentral.com
Please share this Job update on your facebook profile and help your friends and family to get the detailed information about this vacancy. Don’t forget your one update can help lots of people looking around for a job, so do some social work on your social network.