Chhattisgarh Institute of Medical Sciences, Bilaspur posted a Walk-In-Interview advertisement to invite all eligible Indian candidates to apply for the post of 107 Assistant & Associate Professor, Senior Resident in 2016.
Table of Contents: 1 Post Details 2 Salary Details 3 Eligibility 4 Selection Procedure 4.1 Application Fee 4.2 How to Apply 5 About Company/Institution 6 Latest News
Date of advertisement -12/02/2016
Date of interview – *Everyday till the post vacant.
Chhattisgarh Institute of Medical Sciences Recruitment 2016
Into the table below you can see the name of the post, the total number of posts as advertised into the original recruitment advertisement notification of Chhattisgarh Institute of Medical Sciences.
|Name of the post||Total|
Total number of post – 107
Monthly Salary for Assistant & Associate Professor, Senior Resident
- For Associate – Rs.135,000/- (80,000+55,000)
- For Assistant Professor – Rs.90,000/- (50,000+40,000/-)
- For Senior Resident – Rs.65,000/- (40,000+25,000/-)
Age: 18 years & above as on CIMS norms)
Education: Post Graduation from recognized University.
Experience: Work experience in relevant field, according to post
How to Apply for Vacancy in Chhattisgarh Institute of Medical Sciences
- Download the Advertisement
- Read the Advertisement Carefully
- Print the Application Form
- Complete the Application Form
- Attach the Supporting Documents
- Time of Interview – 11 AM
- Venue at:-
Adhisthana Kaaryalay, Chhattisgarh Institute
of Medical Sciences (CIMS), Dabari Paaraa,
Sadar Bazaar Road Bilaspur (Chhattisgarh)
About the Chhattisgarh Institute of Medical Sciences
- Chhattisgarh Institute of Medical Sciences (CIMS) was established as an, undergraduate institution for M.B.B.S. degree course in March 2001 with intake of 100 medical students annually under Guru Ghasidas University, Bilaspur C.G. funded by State Govt. of Chhattisgarh. It was run by the state University under ministry of higher education, govt. of C.G.
The old govt. district hospital (Dharam Hospital-350 beded), Bilaspur C.G. was converted in to the CIMS’s hospital with 300 beds and all staffs of district hospital were merged.
Please share CIMS, Bilaspur Walk In Interview 2016 update on your facebook profile and help your friends and family to get the detailed information about this vacancy. Don’t forget your one update can help lots of people looking around for a job, so do some social work on your social network.