Table of Contents: 1 Post Details 2 Salary Details 3 Eligibility 4 Selection Procedure 4.1 Application Fee 4.2 How to Apply 5 About Company/Institution 6 Latest News
Last date to apply – 25/12/2015
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2015
Into the table below you can see the name of the post, the total number of posts as advertised into the original recruitment advertisement notification of Indian Coast Guard.
|Name of the post||Total|
– 02/2016 Batch
|As per Indian Coast Guard norms|
Total number of post – As per Indian Coast Guard norms.
Scale of Pay/Monthly Salary for Assistant Commandant – 02/2016 Batch
As per Indian Coast Guard norms.
Age: 18 years as on 01/07/1991 to 30/06/1995
Experience: work experience in relevant field.
- Psychological Test
- Group Task
How to Apply for Vacancy in Indian Coast Guard
- Download the Advertisement
- Read the Advertisement Carefully
- Register Online
- Complete Application Form
- Submit the Fee
- Print the Complete Application Form
About the Indian Coast Guard
|Name of the Company||Indian Coast Guard|
|Active||1978 – Present|
|Size||10,440 active personnel,|
134 vessels, 60 Aircraft
|Motto||Sanskrit: We Shall Protect|
|Anniversaries||Coast Guard Day: 1 February|
|Vessels||02 Pollution Control Vessels|
14 Offshore patrol Vessels
37 patrol boats
27 Patrol Craft
Latest News of Indian Coast Guard
- Coast Guard DIG Loshali sacked for Pakistan boat remarks, may go for review –Coast Guard DIG B K Loshali has been sacked for passing remarks that contradicted the government’s stand over the sinking of a Pakistani boat off the Gujarat coast last New Year’s eve, officials said.Sources told The Indian Express that the officer is likely to approach the Director General (DG), Coast Guard, for a judicial review of the decision.A Defence Ministry official said that Loshali was dismissed from service by a five-member General Court Martial (GCM) in Mumbai, which found the officer guilty of contradicting the government’s version on the boat. Apart from losing his job, the decision means that Loshali may also lose all retirement benefits.
– See more at: http://indianexpress.com/article/india/india-news-india/icg-dismisses-bk-loshali-for-blow-the-pak-boat-off-remark-express-report/#sthash.Kxbf5Z01.dpuf
Please share Defence Jobs 2015 in Indian Coast Guard on your facebook profile and help your friends and family to get the detailed information about this vacancy. Don’t forget your one update can help lots of people looking around for a job, so do some social work on your social network.