Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC), Delhi Posted a recruitment advertisement to invite all eligible Indian candidates to apply Online for the posts of 208 Staff Nurse, OT Asst & Other in 2016.
Table of Contents: 1 Post Details 2 Salary Details 3 Eligibility 4 Selection Procedure 4.1 Application Fee 4.2 How to Apply 5 About Company/Institution 6 Latest News
Commencement of online registration -07/12/2015
Last date to apply -06/01/2016
Employees State Insurance Corporation Recruitment 2016
Into the table below you can see the name of the post, Serial Number, total number of posts as advertised into the original recruitment advertisement notification of Employees State Insurance Corporation.
|Sr. No.||Name of Post||Total|
Total number of post – 208
Scale of Pay for Staff Nurse, OT Asst & Other Post
- Staff Nurse Rs.9300 – 34,800 GP Rs.4600/-
- OT Assistant Rs.9300 – 34,800 GP Rs.2000/-
- Dresser Rs.9300 – 34,800 GP Rs.1800/-
- Cook/Cookmate/Masalchi/ Bearer Rs.9300 – 34,800 GP Rs.1800/-
- Dietician Rs.9300 – 34,800 GP Rs.4600/-
- Dental Hygienist Rs.9300 – 34,800 GP Rs.4200/-
- Radiographer Rs.9300 – 34,800 GP Rs.2800/-
- Jr. Radiographer Rs.9300 – 34,800 GP Rs.2000/-
- Pharmacist (Allo.) Rs.9300 – 34,800 GP Rs.2800/-
- Pharmacist (Ayur.) Rs.9300 – 34,800 GP Rs.2800/-
- Laundry Operator Rs.9300 – 34,800 GP Rs.1800/-
- Lab Assistant Rs.9300 – 34,800 GP Rs.2000/-
- Lab Tech. Rs.9300 – 34,800 GP Rs.2800/-
- Optometrist Rs.9300 – 34,800 GP Rs.2800/-
- Audiometer Tech. Rs.9300 – 34,800 GP Rs.2800/-
- Nursing Orderly Rs.9300 – 34,800 GP Rs.1800/-
Age: Minimum 18 years & Maximum 37 years (as on 06.01.2016)
Education & Experience:
- Staff Nurse – Diploma in General Nursing and Midwife or equivalent Qualification for male nurse, Registered nurse with Nursing Council (+,++)
- OT Assistant – Senior Secondary / 10+2 with Science or equivalent Qualification from a recognized board with one year Experience in O.T. of a recognized Hospital (+,++).
- Dresser – Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized Board, Two years experience in the application of Plasters in an Orthopedic Unit of a registered / recognized hospital. (+,++).
- Cook/Cookmate/Masalchi/ Bearer – Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized Board with two years experience in cooking of Indian food. (+,++).
- Dietician – Master’s Degree in Dietetics or Nutrition or in Home Science with Nutrition as a subject from a recognized University or an equivalent OR B. Sc. (Home Science with Nutrition as special subject) from a recognized University or equivalent with postgraduate diploma in dietetics from a recognized institution and one year practical Experience in the dietetics department of a Hospital., Research or practical
Experience in the field of Nutrition and/or related subjects.(+,++)
- Dental Hygienist – Degree in Science (Biology) from a recognized University or equivalent, Diploma in Dental Hygienist from a Central Govt./State Government/AICTE Recognized university or equivalent, Registered with Dental Council as Dental Hygienist and D) Two years Experience as Dental Hygienist. Desirable: Working Knowledge of Computer. (+,++).
- Radiographer – Matriculation or Equivalent from a recognized Board and Two years diploma in Radiography from a Central Govt. / State Government / AICTE recognized Institution with One year experience in a recognized hospital / Institute. (+,++).
- Jr. Radiographer – Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized Board, two years Diploma in Radiography from a Central Govt. / State Government / AICTE recognized Institution., One year Experience in Radiography Department of a recognized / Registered Hospital.(+,++).
- Pharmacist (Allo.) – Degree in Pharmacy / Sr. Secondary with Diploma in Pharmacy from a recognized Institution and qualified & Registered as pharmacist under pharmacy Act,1948. (+,++).
- Pharmacist (Ayur.) – Matriculation or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board., Diploma in Ayurvedic from recognized Institution, Three years experience in Ayurvedic Pharmacy in a recognized institute/Hospital after duty registered under pharmacy act 1948. (+,++).
- Laundry Operator – Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized Board with two years experience in Laundry work comprising Ironing of clothes / Operating Laundry Machines and Dry cleaning plants. (+,++).
- Lab Assistant – Senior Secondary / 10+2 or equivalent qualification with Diploma in MLT from an Institute recognized by the AICTE.(+,++).
- Lab Tech. – )Senior Secondary / 10+2 or equivalent qualification with Diploma in MLT from an Institute recognized by the AICTE or any other statutory body authorized by Govt. for the purpose., One year experience in the field of Laboratory Techniques.(+,++).
- Optometrist – 10+2 / Higher Secondary from a recognized Board with Diploma in Optometry / Orthoptics Should have the working knowledge of computers. (+,++).
- Audiometer Tech. – B.Sc. speech and Hearing or equivalent from a Central Govt./State Government /AICTE recognized University OR Senior Secondary School Certificate with DCD (Diploma in Communication Disorders) with Two years experience in Audiometry.), Two years Experience in Handling Audiometer and Hearing Aids. (+,++).
- Nursing Orderly – Matriculation or equivalent from recognized Board. Elementary knowledge of Ist Aid. One year experience in handling and dressing wounds in Govt. approved / Registered Nursing Home / Hospital. (+,++).
- Written Examination
Note* – The application fee should be paid by Online Process.
How to Apply for Vacancy in Employees State Insurance Corporation
- Download the Advertisement
- Read the Advertisement Carefully
- Register Online
- Complete Application Form
- Submit the Fee
- Print the Complete Application Form & Fee Receipt
About the Employees State Insurance Corporation
|Employees State Insurance|
Please share Delhi Govt Jobs in ESIC update on your facebook profile and help your friends and family to get the detailed information about this vacancy. Don’t forget your one update can help lots of people looking around for a job, so do some social work on your social network.