Delhi High Court Legal Service Committee posted a recruitment advertisement to invite all eligible Indian candidates to apply for the post of 130 Lawyer & Mediator in 2016.
Table of Contents: 1 Post Details 2 Salary Details 3 Eligibility 4 Selection Procedure 4.1 Application Fee 4.2 How to Apply 5 About Company/Institution 6 Latest News
Last date to apply – 29/02/2016
Delhi High Court Legal Service Committee Recruitment 2016
Into the table below you can see the name of the post, the total number of posts as advertised into the original recruitment advertisement notification of Delhi High Court Legal Service Committee.
|Name of the post||Total|
|Jail Visiting Panel||25|
Total number of post – 130
Scale of Pay for Lawyer & Mediator
- Rs.9300-34800+GP Rs.4600/-
Age: 18 years & above as on 29/02/2016
Education: Graduate degree in Law from recognized University. and An Advocate should have received forty hours training.
Experience: Work experience in relevant field, according to post.
How to Apply for Vacancy in Delhi High Court Legal Service Committee
- Download the Advertisement
- Read the Advertisement Carefully
- Print the Application Form
- Complete the Application Form
- Attach the Supporting Documents
- Send the Envelope at :-
The Office of Delhi High Court Legal
Services Committee, 33-38, Lawyers’
Chamber, Delhi High Court, New Delhi.
About the Delhi High Court Legal Service Committee
- Composite Regional Centre for Persons with Disabilities (CRC) is a service modality set under the Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment, Government of India. There are national institutes and other apex bodies in each area of disability in different parts of India under the same ministry. The ministry has set up five CRCs in different parts of India. CRC at Bhopal is one of them and has become functional since August 2000. Apart from undertaking centre-based and camp-based rehabilitation related activities, it also functions as resource centre for persons with disabilities.
Please share Delhi High Court Legal Service Committee Jobs 2016 update on your facebook profile and help your friends and family to get the detailed information about this vacancy. Don’t forget your one update can help lots of people looking around for a job, so do some social work on your social network.