REC Power Distribution Company Limited Delhi posted a recruitment advertisement to invite all eligible Indian candidates to apply for the post of 22 Assistant Engineer, Executive & Senior Finance Executive in 2016.
Table of Contents: 1 Post Details 2 Salary Details 3 Eligibility 4 Selection Procedure 4.1 Application Fee 4.2 How to Apply 5 About Company/Institution 6 Latest News
Commencement of online registration – 27/01/2016
Last date to apply – 26/02/2016
Rec Power Distribution Company Limited Recruitment 2016
Into the table below you can see the name of the post, the total number of posts as advertised into the original recruitment advertisement notification of Rec Power Distribution Company Limited.
|Sr.No.||Name of the post||Total|
|01|| Assistant Executive
|08 (Gen-05, OBC-02, SC-01)|
|02|| Assistant Engineer
|08 (Gen-02, OBC-04 SC-01, ST-01)|
|03||Assistant Executive (HR)||02 (Gen)|
|04||Assistant Engineer (IT)||02 (Gen)|
|05||Senior Finance Executive||02 (Gen)|
Total number of post – 22
Monthly Salary for Assistant Enginee, Executive & Senior Finance Executive
|Sr.No.||Salary per month|
Age: 18 years & above as on 26/02/2016.
Education: BE/B.Tech., Full-time MBA (HR) post Graduate Degree / Diploma of 02 years full-time regular program from Recognized/reputed University/Institution approved by AICTE with 1st Division or equivalent CGPA.
Experience: 3 to 4 years work experience in relevant field, according to post.
|Gen & OBC||Rs.100/-|
|SC & ST||Nil|
Note* – The application fee should by paid by Demand Draft favoring REC Power Distribution Company Limited payable at New Delhi.
How to Apply for Vacancy in Rec Power Distribution Company Limited
- Download the Advertisement
- Read the Advertisement Carefully
- Print the Application Form
- Complete the Application Form
- Attach the Supporting Documents & DD
- Send the Envelope at:-
Chief Executive Officer to REC Power
Distribution Company Limited,
1016-1023 10th floor, Devika Tower,
Nehru Place, New Delhi – 110019
About the Rec Power Distribution Company Limited
- REC Power Distribution Company Limited (RECPDCL) a wholly owned subsidiary of REC Ltd, under Ministry of Power was incorporated on 12th July, 2017. it received certificate of business on 31st July, 2007 The Company focus is on facilitation the power utilities in operation specifically related to the power Distribution sector, by providing expertise to emerging needs demands of power sector.
Please share Delhi Job 2016 in RECPDCL update on your facebook profile and help your friends and family to get the detailed information about this vacancy. Don’t forget your one update can help lots of people looking around for a job, so do some social work on your social network.