Dental Council of India, Delhi posted a recruitment advertisement to invite all eligible Indian candidates to apply for the posts of 17 Stenographer, Computer Operator, LDC & Peon in 2016.
Table of Contents: 1 Post Details 2 Salary Details 3 Eligibility 4 Selection Procedure 4.1 Application Fee 4.2 How to Apply 5 About Company/Institution 6 Latest News
Last date to apply – 14/03/2016
Dental Council of India Recruitment 2016
Into the table below you can see the name of the post, Serial number, total number of posts as advertised into the original recruitment advertisement notification of Dental Council of India.
|Sr. No.||Name of Posts||Total|
Total number of post – 17
Scale of Pay for Stenographer, Computer Operator, LDC & Peon
- Stenographer Rs.5200 – 20,200 GP Rs.2400/-
- Computer Operator Rs.5200 – 20,200 GP Rs.2400/-
- Lower Division Clerk Rs.5200 – 20,200 GP Rs.1900/-
- Peon Rs.5200 – 20,200 GP Rs.1800/-
Age: Minimum 18 years & Maximum 27 years (as on 14.03.2016).
- Stenographer – 10th pass, A Degree from recognized University Institution.
- Computer Operator – Graduate.
- Lower Division Clerk – 12th pass., Diploma.
- Peon – 8th pass.
- Computer Operator – 03 years regular service as Data Entry Operator.
How to Apply for Vacancy in Dental Council of India
- Download the Advertisement
- Read the Advertisement Carefully
- Print the Application Form
- Complete the Application Form
- Send the Envelope at:-
Visit on website & Please check the Notification.
About the Dental Council of India
|Dental Council of India|
Kotla, Temple Lane
New Delhi – 110 002
|President||Dr. Dibeyendu Mazumdar|
Please share Dental Council of India Recruitment 2016 update on your facebook profile and help your friends and family to get the detailed information about this vacancy. Don’t forget your one update can help lots of people looking around for a job, so do some social work on your social network.