Table of Contents: 1 Post Details 2 Salary Details 3 Eligibility 4 Selection Procedure 4.1 Application Fee 4.2 How to Apply 5 About Company/Institution 6 Latest News
Last date to apply – 22/11/2016
District Court Recruitment 2016
Into the table below you can see the name of the post, Serial Number, total number of posts as advertised into the original recruitment advertisement notification of District Court.
|Sr. No.||Name of Posts||Total|
Total number of post – 06
Scale of Pay for Peon, LDA, Chowkidar & Residential Orderly
- Sr. No. 01 Rs.5200 – 20,200 GP Rs.3000/-
- Sr. No. 02 Rs.5200 – 20,200 GP Rs.2300/-
- Sr. No. 03 & 04 Rs.5200 – 20,200 GP Rs.2200/-
Age: Minimum 18 years & Maximum 30 years (as on 28.10.2016).
Note* – The application fee should be paid by Bank Draft drawn in favor of The District & Sessions Judge, East Sikkim at Gangtok.
How to Apply for Vacancy in District Court
- Download the Advertisement
- Read the Advertisement Carefully
- Print the Application Form
- Complete the Application Form
- Attach the Supporting Documents & DD
- Send the Envelope at :-
The District & Sessions Judge, East Sikkim at Gangtok
Please share District Court, Gangtok (Sikkim) Vacancy 2016 update on your facebook profile and help your friends and family to get the detailed information about this vacancy. Don’t forget your one update can help lots of people looking around for a job, so do some social work on yo & social network.