Table of Contents: 1 Post Details 2 Salary Details 3 Eligibility 4 Selection Procedure 4.1 Application Fee 4.2 How to Apply 5 About Company/Institution 6 Latest News
Last date to apply – 02/03/2016
Date of English Shorthand examination – 16/03/2016
District & Session Judge Recruitment 2016
Into the table below you can see the name of the post, the total number of posts as advertised into the original recruitment advertisement notification of District & Session Judge.
|Name of the post||Total|
Total number of post – 17
Scale of Pay for Stenographer, Process Server & Peon
- For Stenographer – Gr.III Rs.8370 in the pay scale of Rs.5910-20200+GP
- For Process Server – Rs.5300 in the pay scale o Rs.4900-10680+1650+GP
- For Peons – Rs.4900/- in the pay scale of Rs.4900-10680+Rs.1300/-+GP
Age: 18 to 37 years (as on 01/01/2016)
Education: Graduation Degree of Arts/ Science or equivalent from a recognized University, 10th pass and have to pass the test at the speed of 80 W.P.M in English shorthand and 20 W.P.M in Transcription of the same & Knowledge of Punjabi language up to middle standard.
- Written Test
- English Shorthand Test
- Basis of merit
How to Apply for Vacancy in District & Session Judge
- Download the Advertisement
- Read the Advertisement Carefully
- Print the Application Form
- Complete the Application Form
- Attach the Supporting Documents
- Send the Envelope at :-
Office of District & Session
Judge, Faridkot, Punjab
About the District & Session Judge
- The District Courts of India are the district courts of the State governments in India for every district or for one or more districts together taking into account the number of cases, population distribution in the district. They administer justice in India at a district level. These courts are under administrative control of the High Court of the State to which the district concerned belongs. The decisions of District court is subject to the appellate jurisdiction of the High court.
Please share District & Sessions Judge, Faridkot Job 2016 update on your facebook profile and help your friends and family to get the detailed information about this vacancy. Don’t forget your one update can help lots of people looking around for a job, so do some social work on your social network.