Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Limited (DMRC) posted a recruitment advertisement to invite all eligible Indian candidates to apply Online for the posts of 1509 Maintainer, Operator & Various in 2015.
Table of Contents: 1 Post Details 2 Salary Details 3 Eligibility 4 Selection Procedure 4.1 Application Fee 4.2 How to Apply 5 About Company/Institution 6 Latest News
Advertisement no. – DMRC / OM / HR /I/ 2015
Date of advertisement -24/10/2015
Commencement of online registration -26/10/2015
Last date to apply – 25/11/2015
Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Limited Recruitment 2015
Into the table below you can see the name of the post, Serial Number, a total number of posts as advertised into the original recruitment advertisement notification of Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Limited.
I . Section – A – Executive:
|Sr. No.||Name of Post||Total|
II. Section -B – Non-Executive:
|Sr. No.||Name of Post||Total|
Total number of post – 1509
Scale of Pay for Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Limited
- Asstt. Manager/ Finance Rs. 20,600 – 46,500/-
- Station Controller/ Train Operator (SC/TO) Rs. 13,500 – 25,520/-
- Customer Relations Assistant (CRA) Rs. 10,170 – 18,500/-
- Jr.Engineer/ Electrical Rs. 13,500 – 25,520/-
- Jr.Engineer/ Electronics Rs. 13,500 – 25,520/-
- Jr.Engineer/ Mechanical Rs. 13,500 – 25,520/-
- Jr.Engineer/ Civil Rs. 13,500 – 25,520/-
- Office Assistant Rs. 10,170 – 18,500/-
- Account Assistant Rs. 10,170 – 18,500/-
- Stenographer Rs. 10,170 – 18,500/-
- Maintainer Rs. 8000 – 14,140/-
Age: Minimum 18 years & Maximum 28 years (as on 01.07.2015)
Education & Experience:
- Asstt. Manager/ Finance – CA/ICWA with a minimum of 50% marks and with post qualification work experience of one year. Knowledge of SAP/ERP will be preferred.
- Station Controller/ Train Operator (SC/TO) – Three years Engineering Diploma# in Electrical/Electronic or equivalent or BSC Hons in (Physics/Chemistry/Maths) or BSc (Physics/Chemistry/Maths) from a Govt. recognized University/Institute.
- Customer Relations Assistant (CRA) – Three/Four years Graduation course in any discipline from a Govt. Recognized University, and computer literacy (Certificate in Computer Application Course of a minimum 6 weeks duration).
- Jr.Engineer/ Electrical – Three years Engineering Diploma# in Electrical/equivalent trade from a Govt. recognized University/Institute.
- Jr.Engineer/ Electronics – Three years Engineering Diploma# in Electronics/Electronics & Communication/equivalent trade from a Govt. recognized University/Institute.
- Jr.Engineer/ Mechanical – Three years Engineering Diploma# in Mechanical /equivalent trade from a Govt. recognized University/Institute.
- Jr.Engineer/ Civil – Three years Engineering Diploma# in Civil/equivalent trade from a Govt. recognized University/Institute.
- Office Assistant – B.A./B.Sc./B.Com from a Govt. recognized University/Institute.
- Account Assistant – B.Com (Three-year course) from a Govt. Recognized University/Institute.
- Stenographer – Graduate in any discipline from Govt recognized university with one year course in Office Management and Secretarial Practice/equivalent Shorthand Speed-80 wpm/English #desirable– proficiency in shorthand/typing in Hindi.
- Maintainer – ITI (NCVT/SCVT) in specific trade (Listed below).
- Written Test
- Skill Test
- Psycho Test
Note* – The application fee should be paid by Online Process
How to Apply for Vacancy in Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Limited
- Download the Advertisement
- Read the Advertisement Carefully
- Register Online
- Complete Application Form
- Submit the Fee
- Print the Complete Application Form & Fee Receipt
About the Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Limited
Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Limited
Delhi Metro in India in the field of mass urban transport is instrumental in ushering in a new era. Chic and modern subway system in India for the first time comfortable, air-conditioned and environmentally friendly services introduced and completely national capital region, but in the whole country, not only revolutionized the landscape of mass transportation.
208 km with 150 stations in record time to build a vast network of the DMRC today a large technically complex infrastructure project can be completed ahead of time as a shining example and by a government agency Stands out within the cost budget.
Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Ltd. (DMRC) to implement the vision of the construction and operation of Delhi (GNCTD) and the central government, with equal equity participation of the Government of National Capital Territory of the Companies Act, 1956, May 3, 1995 registered A world-class Mass Rapid Transport System (MRTS) in.
Between Shahdara and Tis Hazari Metro December 25, opened his first gallery, in 2002. Later, worth DMRC also has completed the first phase of construction of the 65 kilometers of subway lines in 2005, two years and nine months ahead of schedule was finished in only four and a half years before the second phase of the metro corridors and construction of 125 kilometers.
Currently, six of the Delhi Metro Airport Express link networks and stations as well as 150 stations are about 208 km. The network is now in Haryana and Uttar Pradesh, Noida, Gurgaon, Ghaziabad, and Faridabad has crossed borders to reach Delhi is.
Indira Gandhi International Airport and New Delhi Airport Express link between high-speed rail connectivity between the city and the airport, which has led to Delhi for the league of global cities.
DMRC today four, six and eight-coach train 216 is set. The six-coach configuration over a hundred eight coach trains and 60 trains configurations are currently working.
Delhi Metro also claim carbon credits for regenerative braking to the world by becoming the first ever railway project has contributed significantly to the environmental front. DMRC United Nations (UN) has been certified by 6.3 million tons by reducing the level of pollution in the city has helped to reduce the greenhouse gas emissions for the world to get carbon credits The first metro rail and rail-based system in the year thus helping to reduce global warming. It is producing 500 kWp power, Dwarka Sector 21 Metro Station is a rooftop solar power plant. The plants also more subway stations, parking spaces as well as residential areas will come. The next phase of expansion, all stations will be designed as green buildings. Delhi Metro ?? S Construction of the third phase of the Metro, linking with many other areas besides the city ?? S Ring Road Metro corridors will weave a web of one of the subway lines and is in the process of construction of 140 kilometers. Metro services Faridabad and Bahadurgarh in Haryana for the first time will reach. Apart from providing a comfortable public transport options Delhites, Delhi Metro also to control pollution of vehicles on the roads to reduce congestion is contributing significantly towards. Central Road Research Institute (CRRI) According to a study conducted by 2011, nearly 1.17 million vehicles from the streets of Delhi, the Delhi Metro has helped remove.
Latest News of Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Limited
Mangu Singh, managing director of Delhi Metro subway project in Noida-Greater Noida to meet your deadline is on track and the track is expected to be ready for trial in July 2017 said on Sunday.They also track onm civil engineering work will be completed by March 2017.
Singh, started work last week in May, on which hallway, inspection, and expressed satisfaction at the pace of work. Greater Noida metro link is expected to roll out by December 2017.
Singh’s oversight of the work of Metro earlier this month followed by Noida Authority chairman Rama Raman. Raman Delta -1 first column of the track at Greater Noida on October 10, had started work on laying.
DMRC officials, so far a total of 18 of the 15 piling rigs have been mobilized and 700 piles, columns, foundation, 5000 has turned out. Relocation of utilities along the corridor is also in progress. “With the alignment of the track have been shifted to other places around 400-500 trees falling trees and around 1,100 trees have been moved by the transfer of the pillars of the track have been saved,” Raman said. “Meanwhile, the plant installed at various locations by DMRC officials and nearly 30, 000 trees are being planned,” he said. Singh, during his inspection, planted two casting yards.
News Credit: times of India.indiatimes
Please share this Job update on your facebook profile and help your friends and family to get the detailed information about this vacancy. Don’t forget your one update can help lots of people looking around for a job, so do some social work on your social network.