District Session Judge, Korea (Baikunthpur) Chhattisgarh posted a recruitment advertisement to invite all eligible Indian candidates to apply for the post of 10 Assistant Programmer, Driver, Peon & Stenographer in 2016.
Table of Contents: 1 Post Details 2 Salary Details 3 Eligibility 4 Selection Procedure 4.1 Application Fee 4.2 How to Apply 5 About Company/Institution 6 Latest News
Last date to apply – 29/02/2016
District Session Judge, Korea (Baikunthpur) Chhattisgarh Recruitment 2016
Into the table below you can see the name of the post, the total number of posts as advertised into the original recruitment advertisement notification of District Session Judge, Korea (Baikunthpur) Chhattisgarh.
|Name of the post||Total|
Total number of post – 10
Scale of Pay/Monthly Salary for Asst Programmer, Driver, Peon & Stenographer.
- For Assistant Programmer – Rs.9300-34800+Grade Pay Rs.4300/-
- For Driver – Rs.5200-20200+Grade Pay Rs.1900/-
- For Peon – Rs.4750-7440+Grade Pay Rs.1300/-
- For Stenographer – Rs.10000/- per month.
Age: 18 to 35 years (as on 01/01/2016)
Experience: Work experience in Unix / open source software/Windows NT field, according to post.
- Written Test
How to Apply for Vacancy in District Session Judge, Korea (Baikunthpur) Chhattisgarh
- Download the Advertisement
- Read the Advertisement Carefully
- Print the Application Form
- Complete the Application Form
- Attach the Supporting Documents
- Send the Envelope at :-
District Session Judge, Korea
About the District Session Judge, Korea (Baikunthpur) Chhattisgarh
- District court is referred to as sessions court when it exercises its jurisdiction on criminal matters under Code of Criminal procedure (CrPc)As per section 9 of CrPc, the court is established by the State Government for every sessions division. The court is presided over by a Judge, appointed by the High Court of that particular state. The High Court may also appoint Additional Sessions Judges and Assistant Sessions Judges in this court.In Indian cities, the Sessions Court is responsible for adjudicating matters related to criminal cases. The court is responsible for cases relating to murders, theft, dacoity, pick-pocketing and other such cases.In Mumbai (Bombay) there are three courts, the main one being in the Kala Ghoda region of South Mumbai second at Sewree in south Mumbai and the third in Dindoshi in the Suburban area of Goregaon.Sessions court has the power to impose the full range of penalties for criminal acts, including the death penalty.
Please share DS Judge, Korea (Baikunthpur) Job 2016 update on your facebook profile and help your friends and family to get the detailed information about this vacancy. Don’t forget your one update can help lots of people looking around for a job, so do some social work on your social network.