Ex-Servicemen Contributory Health Scheme (ECHS) Polyclinic Thiruvananthapuram posted a recruitment advertisement to invite all eligible candidates to apply for the post of 25 Officer, Radiologist & Other Post in 2016.
Table of Contents: 1 Post Details 2 Salary Details 3 Eligibility 4 Selection Procedure 4.1 Application Fee 4.2 How to Apply 5 About Company/Institution 6 Latest News
Last date to apply -19/03/2016
Ex-Servicemen Contributory Health Scheme (ECHS) Polyclinic Recruitment 2016
Into the table below you can see the name of the post, category wise vacancies and then the total number of posts as advertised into the original recruitment advertisement notification of Ex-Servicemen Contributory Health Scheme (ECHS) Polyclinic.
|Name of the post||Name of Polyclinic||Total|
|Officer-in-Charge Polyclinic||Trivandrum & Trivandrum Med College||01|
|Radiologis||Trivandrum Kollam Pathanamthitta||01|
|Medical Specialist||Trivandrum Kollam Pathanamthitta||01|
|Medical Officer||Trivandrum Kollam, Pathanamthitta.|
|Dental Hygienist|| Kollam Trivandrum Med
College, Kottarakara RanniCollege, Kottarakara Ranni
|Dental Hygienist||Kollam Trivandrum Med
College Kottaradrum Med College
|Laboratory Assistant||Trivandrum Med College||01|
Total number of post – 25
Scale of Pay/Monthly Salary for Officer, Radiologist & Other Post
Age: 53 to 63 years (as on 19/03/2016)
Education: Graduation, Post graduation degree in the concerned speciality mentioned in section A or Section B of schedule VI of the Central Health Service Regulation 1956, MD/MS, MBBS, Diploma Holder in Dental Hygienist, B Pharmacy, 8th pass GD trade.
Experience: work experience in relevant field, according to post, according to post.
How to Apply for Vacancy in Ex-Servicemen Contributory Health Scheme (ECHS) Polyclinic
- Download the Advertisement
- Read the Advertisement Carefully
- Print the Application Form
- Complete the Application Form
- Attach the Supporting Documents
- Send the Envelope at:-
Ex-Servicemen Contributory Health
Scheme (Polyclinics) Under Station
About the Ex-Servicemen Contributory Health Scheme (ECHS) Polyclinic
- Retired Armed Forces personnel till 2002 could avail medical facilities only for specific high cost surgery/treatment for a limited number of diseases covered under the Army Group Insurance(Medical Branch Scheme) (AGI(MBS)) and Armed Forces Group Insurance Scheme(Management Information System) (AFGIS (MIS)) schemes. These medicare schemes could provide some relief to the ESM, but it was not a comprehensive scheme as compared to and available for other Central Government Employees. Therefore, the requirement was felt of establishing a medicare system which could provide quality medicare to the retirees of the Armed Forces.
2. Based on this noble aim, and after detailed deliberations, a comprehensive scheme has taken shape as ECHS, authorised vide Government of India, Ministry of Defence letter No 22(i) 01/US/D(Res) dated 30 Dec 2002. The ECHS was launched with effect from 01 Apr 2003. With the advent of this scheme. Ex-servicemen pensioners and their dependants who were only entitled for treatment in service hospital are now authorised treatment, not only in service hospitals, but also in those civil/private hospitals which are specifically empanelled with the ECHS
Please share ECHS Polyclinic Trivandrum Recruitment 2016 update on your facebook profile and help your friends and family to get the detailed information about this vacancy. Don’t forget your one update can help lots of people looking around for a job, so do some social work on your social network.