Goa Public Service Commission posted a recruitment advertisement to invite all eligible Indian candidates to apply for the post of 53 Lecturer, MO, Jr Consultants & ENT Surgeon, Ayurvedic Physician in 2016.
Table of Contents: 1 Post Details 2 Salary Details 3 Eligibility 4 Selection Procedure 4.1 Application Fee 4.2 How to Apply 5 About Company/Institution 6 Latest News
Commencement of online registration -17/02/2016
Last date to apply online – 08/03/2016
Goa Public Service Commission Recruitment 2016
Into the table below you can see the name of the post, the total number of posts as advertised into the original recruitment advertisement notification of Goa Public Service Commission.
|Name of the post||Total|
|Lecturer in Surgery||01|
| Assistant Lecturers|
| Senior Medical|
Officer and Medical
Officer for Anti-Retroviral
| Lecturer in|
|Junior ENT Surgeon||01|
in Govt. College
|College Director of|
Total number of post – 53
Scale of Pay for Lecturer, MO, Jr Consultants & ENT Surgeon, Ayurvedic Physician
- For Assistant Geologist : Rs.9300 to 34800+Grade Pay of Rs.4200/-
- For Research Officer Rs.9300-34800+Grade Pay Rs.4600/- (Pay Band II)
- For remaining all other Post Rs.15600 to 39100+Grade Pay Rs.6600/ Rs.6000/- / Rs.5400/- (pay Band III)
Age: Maximum 45 years as on
Experience: Work experience in relevant field, according to post.
How to Apply for Vacancy in Goa Public Service Commission
- Download the Advertisement
- Read the Advertisement Carefully
- Register Online
- Complete Application Form
- Submit the Fee
- Print the Complete Application Form & Fee Receipt
About the Goa Public Service Commission
- Articles 315 to 323 in Part XIV  of the Constitution of India provides for the establishment of Public Service Commission for the Union and a Public Service Commission for each State.The same set of Articles (i.e., 315 to 323 in Part XIV) of the Constitution also deal with the composition, appointment and removal of members,power and functions and independence of a Public Service Commission.Union Public Service Commission to conduct examinations for recruitment to all India services and higher Central services and to advise the President on disciplinary matters.State Public Service Commission in every state to conduct examinations for recruitment to state services and to advice the governor on disciplinary matters.
Please share Goa Jobs 2016 by PSC update on your facebook profile and help your friends and family to get the detailed information about this vacancy. Don’t forget your one update can help lots of people looking around for a job, so do some social work on your social network.